What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

chorphee

I received the Lothrop Lenormand (coloured edition). It is huge! And beautiful :D

Topaz71

I have the Lilac Dondorf in my hands already! These cards are beautiful- they look like I have an antique in my hands and shuffle like a dream. I caved to order a mini Strauslander (I hope I spelled that right) and one of those Josephine tins.

Morwenna

My Natalie Rose Winter Solstice just arrived! :D It's adorable! I love the alternate cards; there are 2 Trees, 3 Childs (that looks funny!), and 2 Mice (I refuse to write Mices!). And a lovely extra card that I'm not sure what to do with. (Besides the title card, that is.) It makes me yearn for winter already! (And we just got rid of the last neverending winter...)

Well, I'm yearning for Halloween too, because the other thing I got was the Halloween Treat cards (which I suppose I ought to mention over in Oracles, though it isn't really one); it's made up of pictures from old greeting cards and advertising, and it's so charming I want to squeeeeee!

G6

Burning Serpent Oracle and Lenormand de Marseilles

Just got Burning Serpent Oracle and Lenormand de Marseilles also! :)

The Lenormand de Marseilles seems more of a traditional lenormand deck, so that's cool. Cards were a little smaller and thinner than I had hoped, but I guess they will be good for full spreads.

Burning Serpent Oracle is AWESOME! Perfect size and thickness and of course Robert M. Place's artwork is AMAZING! Luving this deck!!! :)

wytchayn

I just put in an order today for Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf and a mini version of the Purple Dragon Lenormand. I can't wait!!!

I received my Natalie Rose 3rd Edition Paisley back a few months ago and I absolutely love it, but I'm finding Lenormand decks are rather like potato chips. :)

manandcards

I'm waiting on Robert Place's New York Lenormand - which I think shipped today - not sure how long international shipping will take.

pickled pixie

Waiting on the Enchanted Lenormand book and deck 😊

greatdane

A new Lenormand Seven Stars is sending me

I am anxiously awaiting a new deck Seven is going to be offering very soon. In plenty of time for Samhain. I'm excited to see her new creation.

Vesna

"Mysteries of The Old Castle" The Gothic Lenormand Oracle. I need a new one after I spilled tea on my current deck. :D

pickled pixie

The Celtic Lenormand! ☺