The "X" Appeal Spread

Sheri

BLFO,
Let me see what I can find out for you...

valeria
Moderator, Tarot Spreads

shotthebreeze

Any word on the study group?

I tried this spread out on a friend of mine who was going on a blind date. As soon as he called me afterwards I pretty much told him what he liked about this person. Needless to say we didn't talk long because we didn't have much to discuss after that, lol.

Sheri

Hi everyone!

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you!

You can start a Study Group with this spread by posting your readings in the Your Readings forum. Prefix the titles of your threads with what you want to call your Study Group so when someone is searching, they will be grouped together. I am doing a similar thing as part of a ODW study on a TdM deck I am using. The people studying with me and I will soon be posting in the Your Readings forum using this same method. (Our study group is 'TdM with Training Wheels' and we are still at Daily Draw stage :))

Because you are studying the spread, there will be accommodation for discussions that aren't typical of the Your Readings postings - that the reading is part of the study will be indicated by the use of the Study Group name in the title.

So, the next step is to come up with a Study Group name that you can use in the titles of your reading threads - then have some fun!

I think you are the first group who will be studying a spread - so this is very exciting! Please let me know if you have any questions :D

Blessings,
valeria
Tarot Spreads moderator

Goleuddydd

Thanks!

This looks like a fun spread, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable doing it yet. Not because of the content, just that my reading abilities aren't so hot yet. :p Bad pun.

Waterfaery

Very cool spread, Shotthebreeze. I agree with the others on a need for a study group with this one. The spread seems to literally be creating its own symbolism. That's quite an accomplishment!

LaJea

Hahahaha I just did your spread. The results are hilarious!!

My overall sex appeal: The Hanged Man????
So I guess this means my sex appeal is turned upside down?? Weird.

Physical features about me they find attractive: The Hermit!!
Ehm... What's so great about the Hermit? I don't wrap myself in dark clothes and I don't walk around with a light? I was secretly hoping for the High Priestess. I can’t make any sense of the Hermit.

What I have that they want or find sexy: The Devil!!!
Never knew people saw me as a materialistic obsessed girl.

Thank you for sharing this I couldn’t stop laughing!! Even though I don't fully get the results. This was too funny.

TheMagician

Awesome spread, Shot. I just did this for a friend of mine over the phone and it worked really well!

Glass Owl

This is the second time I have used this spread (the first time was awhile back) and well, I can't stop laughing at the results -- I was truly shocked. It is really is a wild spread, that's for sure! :)

byrgypsy

WOW!!! I saw this spread before the crash and didn't take time to try it just found it again. Just tried it; Nailed my relationship with the bf. I love it.I will be using this one often.