"Tarot Spells" (book)

WolfSpirit

aeonx said:
I've tried one of the love spells, and something worked. :) But only for a while. :(
I think you can't build a relationship just on magick. You used magick to attract the love, after that you have to build something together in the physical world - if this does not work out, he is probably not the right one and you are lucky the spell does not work anymore !

I think you can use spells to attract love, you can for example attract someone's attention but not force them to fall in love with you, then I guess it would be OK, you don't force someone elses will that way.
Another way would be a spell to increase your own self confidence and courage, so you become more attractive to others.
Just a few ideas...

aeonx

That's exactly what I mean. I wanted to get someone's attention, not force myself on him. That's why I asked only good forces to assist me. If you use force, you use black magic.

I never use magic as a base for any relationship. Of course. :rolleyes: The thought hasn't even crossed my mind, since it's so absurd. I hope you don't think that I meant that in my former post.

~aeonx~

WolfSpirit

No I didn't.
My remarks were just some random thoughts of my own, of how I would or would not use magick, things I had considered doing, no criticism on anyone in this thread was intended.

I was just rambling on on how some love spells are wrong...but that you can use magick to improve your love life if you use magick wisely.
I think we both agree on that, and I understood this from your post as well :)

temperlyne

I combined some of the spell from this book to ask for beauty and attraction.. and even though I never really expected something to happen I began to feel the powers building around me from the day I cast the spell.
It might be coincidence, it might be that I'm fooling myself, but who cares when I feel more secure and feminin than I've felt for ages?
It did make me more carefull about using magic, for you actually do get what your asking for and that might be more than you want.

As for love spells... I believe they can only anhance or speed up the feelings of attraction when they are allready there. No magic in the world can make someone right for you when he/she isn't, at the most they can make you believe they are.

aeonx

WolfSpirit: Yes indeed, we agree. :)

temperlyne: That sounds wonderful. I'm happy for you. *s*

~aeonx~