Sabian Symbols Study Group: Virgo 21 - #171

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: VIRGO
Degree: 21
Number: 171

Symbol: A GIRL'S BASKETBALL TEAM.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 254

MCsea

Another difficult one for me to GET - it is the karmic condition of my SOUTH NODE - and this is one of the symbols I least LIKE - I just dont feel I get it - unless it is a physical - team - sport type life thing?!

Virgo 21
Birthdays: September 12th–14th
Numerology: 171
Sabian Symbol: A girls' basketball team
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Expression
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Cystic duct
Crystal Element: Boji Stones (Pop Rocks)
Expression: Boji Stones are concretions of pyrite and marcasite and jarosite. Well-known for their physical healing attributes, Boji Stones encourage us to aspire to greatness.
Message: Aim to succeed. Play an important role in inspiring others.
Sun Focus: Your enthusiasm helps you reach important life goals and in doing so you motivate others to reach theirs.
Affirmation: I enjoy playing fair; it shows my true character.

purple_scorp

Hi Marina,

what's not to get?

Let's take bball for a moment. Five players can take the court, but you can play with as few as two (although you have to have four to start the game).

I kind of liken this sign to the sabian corner of ATF. We each contribute little bits every now and then but it's very rare that we would get a full side in any of these threads at the same time.

Unlike a basketball team, the thread will live on with as few as one contributor. (Which looks like is you at the moment!) ;)

Three cheers for Marina....hip hip....hooray!

with love
purple_scorp

(gees, this is my fist post on ATF for yonks!)

MCsea

purple_scorp said:
Hi Marina,

what's not to get?

Let's take bball for a moment. Five players can take the court, but you can play with as few as two (although you have to have four to start the game).

I kind of liken this sign to the sabian corner of ATF. We each contribute little bits every now and then but it's very rare that we would get a full side in any of these threads at the same time.

Unlike a basketball team, the thread will live on with as few as one contributor. (Which looks like is you at the moment!) ;)

Three cheers for Marina....hip hip....hooray!

with love
purple_scorp

(gees, this is my fist post on ATF for yonks!)

HI purple_scorp!!

Thanks for your summary of this symbol - AWESOME.. you EXPRESSED it perfectly - OK so the ball can be communication say and players are friends.. hmm I will think more about how that works in my life..
I like the 'passing' the 'ball' bit too - I cant DO it all but I can do a little and pass it on....