tarot apps for android

Ace of Stars

Just downloaded it and played around with 2 spreads -- it's pretty awesome and the accuracy so far has taken me by surprise. I have opted to allow for reversals in the app and have noticed a few cards (Temperance, Wheel) seem to be missing reverse meanings -- but nice work overall! The interpretation options are really helpful. :)

All the reversal interpretations are there now, as well as new upright interpretations (will be released in the free version in the next couple weeks). Glad you like it!

Amanda

How about 2? We've got a 5 Card and a 7 Card Horseshoe in Galaxy Tarot Pro 2.0 :)

Awesome! I just recently downloaded it... now I have some other small beefs. :D

I'm noticing more and more that apps really can't be shared on Facebook...I can't show my friends my spreads, or share readings for others that way... will that ever change?

Also... I noticed that when I had started the automatic daily draws, I was getting all reversed cards, and I didn't enable reversed cards for that.

But I LOVE everything else about this app. I'm really happy with the font you've chosen for the program, especially. All the card interpretations are wonderful, all the additional info is great, and I love that there are many more spreads to choose from (including a couple of Horseshoe spreads ;) ) -- it really seems packed full of goodies that I can use :thumbsup:

Ace of Stars

Awesome! I just recently downloaded it... now I have some other small beefs. :D

I'm noticing more and more that apps really can't be shared on Facebook...I can't show my friends my spreads, or share readings for others that way... will that ever change?

Also... I noticed that when I had started the automatic daily draws, I was getting all reversed cards, and I didn't enable reversed cards for that.

But I LOVE everything else about this app. I'm really happy with the font you've chosen for the program, especially. All the card interpretations are wonderful, all the additional info is great, and I love that there are many more spreads to choose from (including a couple of Horseshoe spreads ;) ) -- it really seems packed full of goodies that I can use :thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback Amanda!

Facebook sharing is in the works. We wanted to have it in this update, but the behind-the-scenes programming is more complicated than we initially thought. It's a priority though.

I'll mention about the reversed cards to our programmer -- that sounds like a bug.

I'm glad you like it otherwise! :D