Gardener's 8 Types Of Intelligence - Poll

Your Intelligence Strength?

• Linguistic intelligence ("word smart")

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Logical-mathematical intelligence ("number/reasoning smart")

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Spatial intelligence ("picture smart")

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence ("body smart")

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Musical intelligence ("music smart")

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Interpersonal intelligence ("people smart")

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Intrapersonal intelligence ("self smart")

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Naturalist intelligence ("nature smart")

Votes: 19 20.9%

• Total voters

Moonson

I made Gardener's teste and scored:

Linguistic
37% Logical,
25% Spatial,
55% Linguistic,
6% Intrapersonal,
6% Interpersonal,
31% Musical,
39% Bodily-Kinesthetic
31% Naturalistic

"They are typically good at reading, writing, telling stories and memorizing words and dates." - i'm a 0 with dates! xD but the rest is true

"Those with verbal-linguistic intelligence learn foreign languages very easily" - very true!! :)

"Careers which suit those with this intelligence include writers, lawyers, philosophers, journalists, politicians and teachers." - hmm.. is it too late for a career change? ...got me thinking!! :)

Nevada

I got a different result on each test as far as order, but the top three on both were linguistic, nature, and self (intrapersonal).

Cassandra022

I got Intrapersonal and Linguistic as my top 2 on both tests, though in reversed order between one and the other. I feel this is an accurate assessment, and that those two do indeed sound like my strongest points from among the options :0

ncharge

I got language and nature as my top two on both of them. They switched for the number one spot, though.

FenestraThought

My Results

Naturalistic
33% Logical, 41% Spatial, 20% Linguistic, 31% Intrapersonal, 2% Interpersonal, 16% Musical, 35% Bodily-Kinesthetic and 45% Naturalistic!

.....interesting

FenestraThought

My Results

Naturalistic
33% Logical, 41% Spatial, 20% Linguistic, 31% Intrapersonal, 2% Interpersonal, 16% Musical, 35% Bodily-Kinesthetic and 45% Naturalistic!

.....interesting

Morwenna

Gardner:

Linguistic 75%
Musical 45%
Intrapersonal 39%
Naturalistic 24%
Spatial 22%
Logical 8%
Interpersonal 8%
Kinesthetic 8%

Gregory's test:

Language 4.43
Musical 4.29
Logic/Math 3.29
Spatial 2.86
Social 2.86
Self 2.57
Nature 2.57
Kinesthetic 2

Teheuti's test:

Musical 43
Linguistic 37
Visual/Spatial 34
Intrapersonal 30
Mathematical 28
Kinesthetic 27
Naturalistic 24
Interpersonal 24

They're all a bit different, as you see; but language and music are on top (I voted for linguistic), and kinesthetic is at or near the bottom. Everything else varies! It just depends on the questions asked.

For the record, I too object to math and science being lumped together, as well as language and social studies. I didn't appreciate history till well into adulthood, but I always loved English classes. And I always loved math and found it easy, but had a harder time with science. One of my best friends is just the opposite: science si, math no. And if I were still a kid, visual/spatial would probably have been on top; I drew all the time back then. No more.

TruthSeeking

Howard's test
i'm Naturalistic

29% Logical, 67% Spatial, 31% Linguistic, 31% Intrapersonal, 6% Interpersonal, 12% Musical, 4% Bodily-Kinesthetic and 69% Naturalistic!

EoMg

Interesting... the poll I took rated my lowest on Kinesthetic intelligence, and I'm an award winning bodyworker. LOL... just because I don't play sports!