Crystal Oracle.. I just bought it does anyone have it ?

Star-Willow

peace_pixie said:
Afrosaxon i would take what toni says as extra info about the crystals, because as we know meanings for crystals... and what they can do are still being discovered... and different people will have different interpretations of them...

I agree but I also wanted to mention that during a guided meditation I did just recently, I picked up a piece of sodalite and afterwards when I looked through the Oracle book (yes, I have the Oracle too :)) and then through another crystal encyclopedia that I have, most of the information corresponded and was relevant to what Toni's interpretation is :)

I find that it is a beautiful Oracle to work with and that it gives wonderful guidance.

Rev_Vesta

Crystal Oracle.....

yes another one of my decks..........

to help with the readings and to be able to do quick readings without using book i used sticky labels, i had typed and printed the keywords on each card......
Now everyone who sees my deck wants it.....lol....

have found great insight in a situation with these cards........

love the box for storage .......wish all decks came in these boxes.........lol....

Blessings
Vesta

lightbug

This is a beautiful, beautiful oracle deck! I was one who did not resonate with Toni's interpretations of the minerals as they differed from the ones that I have accumulated over the years but I think that is one of the great things about thi deck - if you ARE into crystals or gemstones, you will automatically evoke the memory of your own meanings with the stunning photography.

(Another thing was that the meanings in the book seemed to be very similar to one another: healing, change, challenge, growth -- but the text is written in a soothing voice that encourages growth and love)

Mellifluous

i just got this deck to use along with my archangels oracle cards (by doreen virtue). i love it! :love:

happily, the interpretations in the decks' booklets seem to complement each other as well.

haven't used it on its own yet, but i certainly would. it has such a calm, gentle, direct energy about it and the photos are lovely.

i got this in lieu of trying to collect any more actual stones. i was wondering if it would 'work' for me, to use cards instead. i am so glad i went ahead and got it. :)

MsRubyRain

I got this deck about a 3 weeks ago and haven't used it much. I love the cards I did a one card pull the other night and pulled gold. I have it propped up on my printer so I can look at it while I am surfing around. Manifesting :grin:

OrbWeaver

I recieved this deck via the first oracle exchange. It's very pretty. :)

I don't know much about crystals, so for me, this deck is a good learning tool.