There's a new energy in town

Free Flight

Glad others felt the same way and glad its over.

Familiar gemini is welcome in my life right now. At least I know what not to expect and I love the increased communication it brings

madmoiselle

Rabbit ~
I'm Leo Sun - Leo Rising, and I've had some creative eneriges flowing for me. But I have Taurus Moon, and when the Moon moved into Taurus, I still had the creativity, but my Moon was acting crazy towards every-one, lol. I don't know.

MercyMe

It worked out ok for me as I am Libra with Aries rising. I just had a lot more focused energy to complete some projects and start some new ones. I'm feeling a bit of a letdown this week, wondering where my burst of energy went to?

Gemini Rising

Since I'm still rather new to astrology, I'm not exactly sure how the planets affect me day-to-day; I do know, that oddly around the Aries full moon, I was a bundle of energy and assertiveness. I'm a Libra Sun with a Leo Moon (both signs that love pleasure with the capacity of laziness) and Gemini Rising (hence my name--and it's a sign that can't concentrate one thing at a time) so the sudden surge of drive was really welcome, and I'm still clinging onto it for dear life...I really need it! I wake up at six in the morning and don't stop till nine at night, then have homework to do! It's difficult for me to keep going like that, especially since my natural Libran need to rest after work has to be fulfilled daily!

~Nicky

paradoxx

The Gemini moon is coming to a close, and is opposing Pluto, this is an emotional surge for gemini's, all the while sagittarius is feeling on top of the world. Pluto is moving out of stationary mode right now (not that he moves fast anyway) so the demands of a transformation are at a standstill. Meanwhile the Gemini need for change is being blocked by pluto's hold, and since he is opposite the moon there is nothing blocking his (lack of) impact on us.

Chiron on the other hand moves stationary today and then direct, all the while trining vesta in libra. Vesta is about commitment, chiron is about healing and recuperation. This combination is helpful for issues regarding the social concience (speciality a la Aquarius) and fairness (Libras arena). Expect hard work to pay off well, although the appreciation factor is a little offset.

The moon in Cancer brings out our emotions and our intuition, fueling eachother into overdrive. Our expecations are going to be at the top of the list for now, while our bodies will feel the energy flow through us. Our emotional state will be very visable so be conscious and aware, it will benefit you.

paradoxx

Venus trines neptune, let the energy flow, but keep your desires restricted and under control. Venus in Libra is in natural exaltion and has dominance over a great deal of libras' realm of yin and yang balance. Venus wants there to be structured and functional design, and patterns are very real right now.

Leaving Libra is the darkmoon. Here the darkmoon is our darker side of our nature, what we would rather not admit exists. This is the dark crone of the goddess, the reversed high priestess, the female devil. In scorpio the darkness darkens even more, the scorpions energy is deep and self-directed, the current flow is strong and turbulant, and the oceans of scorpio are teaming with life.

Life and death are issues related to both darkmoon and Scorpio, and sexual energy is also a topic. with controlled intentions we can tap into this powerful duo and achieve a very desirable outcome taht works to our ultimate advantage, but if we are unaware of our own actions we might be keeping ourselves down. Scorpio is opposite to Taurus, so our physical nature isn't going to be the primary focus, although it will be a given its time in teh spotlight. Showing appreciation for someones body will net great results, while the intellect will be downplayed it will still be a part of the grand scheme. Narrow mindeness is not a scorpio trait, therfore those that are narrowminded will have their viewpoint challanged, deconstructed, and even dematerialized, it's a world of complications and being narrowminded and ditzy isn't going to work to a persons advantage, it just might be the downfall of a certain generational mindset.

TemperanceAngel

paradoxx, thank you, your insights are wonderful as always :)

paradoxx

my mistake

Actuallly the Darkmoon is leaving virgo and entering libra, this is placing the focus on balance (or the lack of balance actually) adn responding with darkness and outward negativity.

But boy is it moving slow, it won't enter libra until the 20th (friday), which is the time that the SUn and MArs will start to conjunct making their connection on the 22nd.

Today however, the 16th, the moon made an early morning conjunction with saturn and mars is in steady inconjunct to the north node. teh moon and saturn will make us aware and appreciable to our struggles and difficulties, we will also be able to give comfort where there is pain.

Mars inconjunct the north node, our objectives and intentions will be met with roadblocks and distractions, Mars in libra is paced and focused, while the north node in pisces is always moving with the flow, the winds of libra might dry up the pisces waters before they reach their final destination.

Later on the moon makes a trine to pluto, easing that transformation to a new energy. Once the moon moves into virgo early morning Tuesday, there can be refinement and reorgainzation, the moon will make an opposition to Uranus in pisces during the day and deepen our connection with the world.

The new moon next sunday will conjunct both the sun and mars with venus a degree seperate, this quadruple alignment is followed by each body moving alignment into scorpio, where the energy is deep, dark, and power based. Shortly thereafter mercury in conjunction to Jupiter finally goes retrograde, returning to conjunct the sun where he will transfer all that knowledge of scorpio's intentions to the solar center while catchign up on all of Mars and Venus' information about the libra/scorpio cusp. These next few weeks are going to go by very very fast.

paradoxx

tonight is the night, now is the time

Darkmoon enters Libra (the mean position of the darkmoon anyway), the moon is already in libra (this means that the moon is pretty far away from the earth right now while in the same sector of skyspace with teh sun), our bodies are feeling worn down while our minds tend to be at a steady but slow pace.

Saturn is square to jupiter still and starts to engage into a trine with pluto :!: The jupiter/SAturn square is a familiar energy by now, balance between resources and spending, income and demand is a challange, but with Pluto trining Saturn we are starting to see a new pattern emerge from the chaos, and with it some interesting questions:
  • How much have you provided and given in the past and present (food, money), how much have you taken?
  • How much is provided for you?
  • what is important for you to achieve at this time?
  • How wise are you with your finances and consumption?
  • Are you being respected for the level of leadership you have presented?

When you take and take and take, it comes back to haunt you, this could be in terms of money, food, gasoline, or the expectation of respect. You have to give back, you have to provide some food for the fridge and provide some respect for whose food you consume. That statement aside, we can achieve and stabilize ourselves well enough to set up our next level of our development.

But don't forget mercury, he is starting to slow down while staying in conjunction to jupiter, here we have jupiter, the planet of expansion, career, and achievment conjunct the planet of communication and travel. Future plans can begin with this placement, but first mercury must go retrograde and return all that information to the sun, and then mars and venus cna act upon that information, but until then all of these planets are having to get used to all being in scorpio.

Mars, Venus, the Sun, Mercury and Jupiter are all going to be in Scorpio as of the 25th(correction), this intensity will make itself known even more so that it has with mercury and jupiter, and mercury is backing off giving us a break from his breakneck speeds as of a few weeks ago.

Venus and mars: our sexual and animal natures are going to be the primary force to our actions. While the sun will be eclipsing this energy at first, and then the moon, Mars and Venus will supercharge our sexual drives, perhaps unto overburn and exhaustion. Scorpio's energy will become very apparent around Halloween, as scorpio is the sign of death and rebirth, ther ies areson why certian holidays and observences occur during this solar phase. We will be meeting a balance between our masculane and femenine sides when it comes to sex and sexual behaviour, we will reevaluate what proper behaviour needs to be, and what we need to be tolerant of.

So until next week, enjoy the libra balance of mars and venus, because when scorpios energy becomes apparent, we will feel like black widows and scorpions, dark and mysterious in all ways, for better or for worse.

MCsea

paradoxx said:
So until next week, enjoy the libra balance of mars and venus, because when scorpios energy becomes apparent, we will feel like black widows and scorpions, dark and mysterious in all ways, for better or for worse.

Oh dear... says one witha scorpio moon and some difficult tasks to complete week between the 28th October to the 4th November...
Thank you Paradoxx...

MARINA