mercury retrograde strikes

Wandlimb

I just had a tiff with my bloke, which I'm blaming on Mercury retrograde. It was just a complete misunderstanding, real crossed wires stuff. He doesn't believe in astrology but I told him about this and he blames it too!

Barbaras Ahajusts

NamesOfTrees/WandLimb

namesoftrees said:
Barbaras You're having such a time of it! I think I would be too if I was in a matriarchal family position, but I'm the Gemini in hiding right now. Seems like your Gemini is lucky to have you hold the fort. :)

;) NamesOfTrees If I send my wayward Gemini to you, will you force feed this to her? :) J/K! She is grateful when she needs me. Sigh!

:)Wandlimb, sounds like your bloke needs a nap. But then again, Napping through Merc. retro sounds like a dream come true, for me! :D :D :D
I keep waking up all night and its not stressful, its amusing, in a way.

ZZZZZBarb;)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Double your posting, double your fun....???

Repeat post, the monkey did it or cyberspace has my daupble-ganger busy at work! :eek:

Wandlimb

That's so weird Barbaras. I keep waking up too! I thought it was just stress, but maybe it's not... keep having bad dreams too... hmmmmmmmm

jojojo

I haven't been sleeping either - can't work out why as I'm not stressed (at least don't think i am!!!!) just find it difficult to get to sleep and am waking up really early. This is not a problem I usually have - a head hits the pillow and asleep kinda girl!! can I blame mercury and when can I expect my usual sleep pattern to return?

celticnoodle

just had to add in our mercury problems too. it was a he77 of a week the first week of Nov. some things we had planned for, but others not. we were planning on fixing or replacing our furnace, and it was a good thing we decided to replace, as the old one (only 10yrs old!) was in such bad shape it was close to blowing up! the same day they were putting in the new one, my 'new' dryer, (we bought it 9mos. ago) died---for the 4th time since buying it! had the repairman in to fix that AGAIN! then, the next day our refridgerator died! I always did hate that fridge---and wanted to replace it, but we were buying time. The thing is it was only 3yrs old, it came with the house, but was tiny and no room drove me nuts. Like I said though, i wanted to replace it since we moved in, so THANK YOU MERCURY!!! :D

then, my hubby went to work out in our "exercise room" (ha ha), and turned on our stereo---but it literally blew--with a puff of smoke! that has yet to be replaced---we're just wondering what's next. Oh yeah, and our heat system in the 'exercise room' decided to quit working too. Haven't called the repairmen in for that yet---if they fix it, I'll have no excuse not to work out.

In 3days, all those things happened, and left us shaking our heads and laughing. I only wish Mercury would have taken care of the d*@% oven too---I hate that also, and want to replace it, but I guess he figured he did enough to us this month.............

paradoxx

jojojo said:
I haven't been sleeping either - can't work out why as I'm not stressed (at least don't think i am!!!!) just find it difficult to get to sleep and am waking up really early. This is not a problem I usually have - a head hits the pillow and asleep kinda girl!! can I blame mercury and when can I expect my usual sleep pattern to return?

parhaps, but more preciecly many aspects have been happening in the early morning hours, mainly with the moon squaring, trining, inconjuncting and sextiling the scorpio stellum including mercury.

----------------------------------------------

Mercury goes direct, and venus enters sagittarius.

venus in sagittarius reminds us of ancient times, and will come barreling at us like the 8 of wands amplified. Jupiter is expanding the end of scorpios influence beyond that which we are familiar with, power and energy beyond that of the usual levels.

Mercury going direct reorients us, pushes us for the next week, which will have a lot to do with thanksgiving for the United States. Mercury is activly alert and ready to move in scorpios deep waters with grace, in stationary effect mercury is twisting and turning w/ caution.

This si combined wtih uranus going direct on monday, leaving, well, no major bodies in retrograde. This means that the energy is being let go, no restrictions, no blocks, like a dam releasing all of its water into a river valley.

Jupiter entering sagittarius amplifies the fiery energy of sagittarius, our affinity for fire will be presented with venus in sagttarius. Jupiter pushes for more mony, just in time for the holiday season sales.

Barbaras Ahajusts

My Venus in Sagitarius

paradoxx said:
Mercury goes direct, and venus enters sagittarius.

venus in sagittarius reminds us of ancient times, and will come barreling at us like the 8 of wands amplified.
Jupiter is expanding the end of scorpios influence beyond that which we are familiar with, power and energy beyond that of the usual levels. ...

Uhm, question here.
My Venus sets 7 27' in Sagitarius. Is this going to be even stronger for me?
I'm sick with this strange head/chest cold that is going around and was wondering if this next week was going to kick my intuition with Saturn setting in my 8th house & Sagitarius.
Kinda like a big bang effect, for me? :eek:

Thanks,
Barb

paradoxx

maybe some traditional herbal medicine would help more than pharmeceutical based tablets and capsules. research research.

paradoxx

Uranus moves direct tonight, everything is activly moving foreward, likewise it might be a good time to check your trasnsmission fluids, don't want to get caught being stuck in reverse during this time.

in pisces, uranus is all about the flow of power, and electricity. This paticualar fish energy lives in the deep and glows in the dark. This coincides with neptune and ceres in aquarius. It coudl be an unusual thanksgiivng dinner, make the most of it, and appreciate the differences taht make it all great.

While the moon, balsamic and preparing to enter a new phase, namely sagittarius, this happens right along with the sun. the resurgance of classical energy is at hand, and it isn't going to stop anytime soon. Both teh sun and moon will cross jupiter before the new phase begins, and will activate a lot of expansionist energy, stay focused and stay alert, this week will have its ups and downs.

Mars however is steady in scorpio right now, square to neptune and ceres, tradition and conformity is prime right now, scorpio on the other hand is dense and wild, perhaps the radicalness is the new conformity, weirdness the new stereotype. It can't last though, the oxymoron the situation is reversing itself quickly, and mars is at the forefront of acting as a catylist of revealing this fact.