here we go again, full moon time

paradoxx

Halloween is over, but the ghosts are still out. Thsi full moon in in Taurus, and the sun and venus are the opposing factors. Scorpio venus is in full force right now and our emotional sides go deep, the stones that are cast fall into scorpios energy field and stay there for a long time, settling and keeping focus.

the day itself (sunday, the 5th of november) begins with Saturn rising in leo, an energy we could probably do without at this time. Trine to Pluto in Sagittarius, Saturn is forcing a shift of perspective on leadership roles and the expecattions thereof. Financial realities take hold as jupiter and saturn square off, fire and water are not cooperative elements, and the water that evaporates returns in a more pure form, but the fire will get doused out no matter what, any standing dramas right now will have their heat removed quickly after the full moon.

Mercury is retrograde in scorpio and has some interesting effects going on, first impressions aren't always going to work out the way you intend. Thsi retrograde acts as an water signs undertow (as opposed to a back draft in a fire sign, a rock slide in a earth sign, or a secondary current in an air sign). pulling us deeper into the source of current conflicts, stories and other issues, older and more recent things will start to show their wild sides, and scorpios energy will come at us full force while Taurus, unwilling to budge, becomes just another challange to overcome.

The full moon iteslf, occuring early morning for the Americna Continent creates its own focus of energy, in Taurus the earth is the basis of the energy instead of the light of the sun reflecting off the moon. Worry and stress are high on teh list right now, and the need to be alone is important, working alone is also important right now and agricultural based products are taking to the top of the list.

the buildup to this energy is going to be productive, but also explosive, watch your back and preapre to move foreward with certaing plans that have been on the back burner. the aftermath of the full moon will be full of change and uncertainty, that which Gemini is known for.

bladeraven

paradoxx said:
The full moon iteslf, occuring early morning for the Americna Continent creates its own focus of energy, in Taurus the earth is the basis of the energy instead of the light of the sun reflecting off the moon. Worry and stress are high on teh list right now, and the need to be alone is important, working alone is also important right now and agricultural based products are taking to the top of the list.

the buildup to this energy is going to be productive, but also explosive, watch your back and preapre to move foreward with certaing plans that have been on the back burner. the aftermath of the full moon will be full of change and uncertainty, that which Gemini is known for.

Interesting that you said this...due you feel that this is a possibility for maybe deceit or bad news?? Need to figure out my astrological standings..lol..time to get Astrology for Dummies out for me.

paradoxx

there does seem to be the indication that the moon will be expressing itself in odd ways for this phase of its cycle, since no other planets are in taurus the energy expressed will be far and wide instead of mixed in with other bodies. This weekend will be full of misleading information which will only compound the weirdness as it is.

the moon oppose mercury will probably makes us feel a little out of place, but other than that we will get a lot done, just make sure you get some sleep.

MCsea

paradoxx said:
the moon oppose mercury will probably makes us feel a little out of place, but other than that we will get a lot done, just make sure you get some sleep.

Thank you paradoxx for the heads up, I came here this evening to find an answer...
Soooo THATS what it is (Taurus Rising)
Im TRYING but its just not happening...

maybe tomorrow night ;)

MARINA

Barbaras Ahajusts

Mercy Me

...the aftermath of the full moon will be full of change and uncertainty, that which Gemini is known for.

This goes hand in hand with my weekly Cartomancy throw. My youngest, The Gemini, always shows up (in actions) as the Jack :spade:. I wonder what she will do this week that will cause my hair to turn greyer faster than it normally is? ;)

I do see, starting today, a week of kissing up, smoozing, and dancing to my Cancer & Gemini's stubborn & overly oppinionated attitudes, to keep the peace around here. Looking through their Moons, Ascendings, and Sun signs along with this Retro, I have an emotional busy week if I want to stay the peacekeeper. (Prison time for me isn't an option during the grandkids school year. :laugh:)

I just have one question...If I shave my head, will it be enough of a shock to shut them up for a while? ;) Threatning to move into the attic isn't an option anymore, they follow me where ever I go.

:rolleyes:Barb

ChangeMyMind

sounds scary

but is this gonna affect EVERYONE? are there specific signs which will be affected by it more than others?

Tansey Ella

edited