Sun in charts of women

Belatrix

Who would it be then?Her or someone else?I think that this question is not so clear yet.Some recognise Moon`s position as the one which describes women the best in their charts.

sweet_intuition

Well, characteristic wise, it's pretty much depending on the house and sign. However, in a woman's chart, the sun also is a signifactor for finances, and even the kind of man she marries, where as in a man's chart, the moon is a signifactor for finances and the kind of woman he marries.

dadsnook2000

You might have several natal charts !!!

Yes, you might have, you do have, several natal charts. Well, not really, but you need to realize that any chart can be read on several levels. You can read your chart in terms of your health, your family, your personality and attitudes, your function within the work world, almost any category you wish. Professional astrologers often do this. Each planet, each house takes on different meanings depending on what you are reading for.

The Sun in everyone's chart represent will, ego, health, focus, level of vitality, and all of the keywords that are often seen in books and writings. The Sun is also the force that integrates your chart. But, when you want to explore a specific focus or question, then some of the planets get treated differently, some are ignored.

For a woman interested in understanding the role of men in her life and how she might best relate to them or understand them, the Sun takes on a "male focus." If you were to instead look at how one projected aspects of themselves onto their partners, you would look at how the Sun (you) related to planets in the 7th house and the 7th house ruler (the partner). This is a fine difference between using the Sun and the whole array of planets to look at attitudes towards men in general. A "partner" role is much more focused than "all males" and therefore we narrow our use of the chart to looking at the 7th house, the planets there, and the ruler of that house's sign to give us some clues.

Dave

Belatrix

7th house,and it`s ruler.One question is suitable here.Decans.Do those decans work here?We split a sign into 3 parts.The first part is where the influence of that sign is the strongest.Each of other two parts share the rulership with one more planet.So that might change things a bit.
I mention this here to clarify this stuff about decans.Thirty degrees is quite a lot,and I always wondered how any sign can be the same all the way.

Gemini Rising

I, too, wonder about Decans and if they alter a personality. Say, for example, my natal chart was exactly the same (planets in the exact same degree and ascendant at the same degree) as the actual day of my birth (Oct. 2nd) but I was born on Oct. 18th...basically, the only thing different being the Decan of Libra. Would I then have a different personality, barring out the different aspects to my Sun?