20 Yrs of Tarot: The LoS Story

rwcarter

Thanks for that info Cerulean. Curiouser and curiouser. Wonder why the folks at LoS completely changed the cover and title of the book, apparently at the last minute? Riccardo?

Rodney

RiccardoLS

The Tarot Magic title was the working title, that unfortunately ended up on the catalogue. Months later we finally discssed the final title.

Same old same old ^^

jmd

Welll... I stand totally corrected then - I had been looking and looking for the book, and some days after after contacting Riccardo finally found that other title, and presumed it stood as the published version.

I must admit that I vastly prefer to title that came to be used!

Now if only those sites that mention the wrong title could fix tem (especially Llewellyn!!!).

firemaiden

I wrote to add my voice to those who would urge the publication of the Seria Marseille, I would adore to have a deck like that to add to my collection -- It is beautiful. Furthermore, I come here again to say to those who whine about the multiple titles, what's your problem, LOL. They are in tiny writing, and it means the cards can be sold internationally. What is it you guys want, dominance of (oh horrors) English????? :eek:

rwcarter

firemaiden said:
I wrote to add my voice to those who would urge the publication of the Seria Marseille, I would adore to have a deck like that to add to my collection -- It is beautiful.
I will again publicly state in this forum that when I win MegaMillions, I will PAY LoS to publish the Serio TdM. It'll be on my dime, so they won't have to worry about whether or not it's financially successful. I want the deck that badly. And if I'm going to pay them to print ten for me, they might as well print 500 or 1000, right? So others will get to benefit from my own selfishness. :laugh: You gotta love it when you can be selfish and magnanimous at the same time!})})})

Rodney

Aerin

firemaiden said:
I wrote to add my voice to those who would urge the publication of the Seria Marseille, I would adore to have a deck like that to add to my collection -- It is beautiful. Furthermore, I come here again to say to those who whine about the multiple titles, what's your problem, LOL. They are in tiny writing, and it means the cards can be sold internationally. What is it you guys want, dominance of (oh horrors) English????? :eek:

Hear hear! I like a few languages near my cards.

I usually buy the boxes made for the Italian market from Alida. I can't speak Italian, but since the contents are the same anyway I just like the music I see in the language. Especially the Fey, my Fey likes her box.

Aerin

gregory

rwcarter said:
I will again publicly state in this forum that when I win MegaMillions, I will PAY LoS to publish the Serio TdM. It'll be on my dime, so they won't have to worry about whether or not it's financially successful. I want the deck that badly. And if I'm going to pay them to print ten for me, they might as well print 500 or 1000, right? So others will get to benefit from my own selfishness. :laugh: You gotta love it when you can be selfish and magnanimous at the same time!})})})

Rodney
But when you win you can BUY us all copies - and you WOULD like to do that WOULDN'T you ???? ;) You are such a generous soul !

rwcarter

gregory said:
But when you win you can BUY us all copies - and you WOULD like to do that WOULDN'T you ???? ;) You are such a generous soul !
Like [size=+2]you[/size] need any more decks! :laugh: But that's an interesting idea. Buy the entire print run and give them out to people who would appreciate them. Hmmm.... That would certainly make them instant collector's editions.})

Rodney