Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Ask a question before you click

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
G6's Avatar
G6  G6 is offline
Citizen X
 
Join Date: 23 May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,030
G6 
Citizen X

G6's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailanga View Post
i asked about what's in store in my love life

dropping lovers
I asked a question about happiness.

Next draw: The Wheel
Top   #41
wheelie's Avatar
wheelie  wheelie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Mar 2017
Location: Athens, Georgia USA
Posts: 384
wheelie 
Citizen

wheelie's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Asked if i be more sensual tonight to A hohoho

Dropping ace swords
Asked, what to focus on at work this morning.

Ace of Swords = new words, fresh thoughts, clear communication

[edit] whoops over posted...The Wheel = changes, good surprise...

Next draw: Six of Wands
Top   #42
Leandra88's Avatar
Leandra88  Leandra88 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Aug 2016
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 740
Leandra88 
Citizen

Leandra88's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelie View Post
Asked, what to focus on at work this morning.

Ace of Swords = new words, fresh thoughts, clear communication

[edit] whoops over posted...The Wheel = changes, good surprise...

Next draw: Six of Wands
I asked how my ex reacted to some photos I posted the other night being all dressed up for an event I went to. Hoping this means he found the photos to be attractive, and that the pictures hit the mark, so to speak.

Next Draw: Six of Cups
Top   #43
Flames's Avatar
Flames  Flames is offline
Lantern of the Goddess
 
Join Date: 26 Sep 2011
Location: On a rock by the sea
Posts: 3,217
Flames 
Lantern of the Goddess

Flames's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandra88 View Post
I asked how my ex reacted to some photos I posted the other night being all dressed up for an event I went to. Hoping this means he found the photos to be attractive, and that the pictures hit the mark, so to speak.

Next Draw: Six of Cups
I'd asked what someone wants with me. This makes sense. It's a sweet card and given what we both shared and how things have been, it felt like we were interacting together the way we used to, in a more innocent and playful way. It was also very comfortable and I felt at home.

Next draw: Wheel of Fortune
Top   #44
Esk's Avatar
Esk  Esk is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 May 2014
Location: France
Posts: 1,746
Esk 
Citizen

Esk's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I'd asked what someone wants with me. This makes sense. It's a sweet card and given what we both shared and how things have been, it felt like we were interacting together the way we used to, in a more innocent and playful way. It was also very comfortable and I felt at home.

Next draw: Wheel of Fortune
Interesting. I've asked for an advice regarding someone at work.
Next is king of pentacles
Top   #45
trailanga's Avatar
trailanga  trailanga is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Oct 2011
Location: php
Posts: 646
trailanga 
Citizen

trailanga's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esk View Post
Interesting. I've asked for an advice regarding someone at work.
Next is king of pentacles
i asked something about communication. let me figure things out.


leaving 9 of swords
Top   #46
Esk's Avatar
Esk  Esk is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 May 2014
Location: France
Posts: 1,746
Esk 
Citizen

Esk's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailanga View Post
i asked something about communication. let me figure things out.


leaving 9 of swords
How will be my day today? i was a little worried about something yesterday, i guess it's not over.

For the next person : 3 of wands
Top   #47
Eva4's Avatar
Eva4  Eva4 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Aug 2015
Location: Northern California, USA
Posts: 2,554
Eva4 
Citizen

Eva4's Avatar

I asked if he wanted me, I suppose this card means yes but perhaps there's more than one choice for him.

Card for the next person: 7 of Cups
Top   #48
wheelie's Avatar
wheelie  wheelie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Mar 2017
Location: Athens, Georgia USA
Posts: 384
wheelie 
Citizen

wheelie's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva4 View Post
I asked if he wanted me, I suppose this card means yes but perhaps there's more than one choice for him.

Card for the next person: 7 of Cups
What am I doing awake? Many imagined hopes and fears, distracted heart...

Next card: Page of Coins
Top   #49
IndigoViolet's Avatar
IndigoViolet  IndigoViolet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jun 2015
Location: @
Posts: 187
IndigoViolet 
Citizen

IndigoViolet's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelie View Post
What am I doing awake? Many imagined hopes and fears, distracted heart...

Next card: Page of Coins
How is my friend going with her issue I asked. She got herself a new start without all those previous burdens and somehow somebody beside her had changed her heart long long ago.

Hm. Next person. What about the Devill?
Top   #50


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.