Help Identifying this crystal

linnie

Thanks I'm still trying ti figure it out, I wish I could get a picture of the shimmer it has in person because its amazing to see but my camera sticks big time. I may have to bring it to a friends shop and show it to her rock guy but its a 1 hour trip one way and haven't had the time yet. Hopefully I will have answers lol because I have googled all of the suggestions and they all look like any of them could be it lol

Does it look like the crystal is 'massive', in that it is uniformly grained all over, with no fault lines of obvious fractures which are not breaks but actual pat of the crystal type, or does it display cleavage (lines where it looks like it would naturally split or shave off)? That might help determine whether it is petalite or stilbite (zeolite)... :)

kduphily

Does it look like the crystal is 'massive', in that it is uniformly grained all over, with no fault lines of obvious fractures which are not breaks but actual pat of the crystal type, or does it display cleavage (lines where it looks like it would naturally split or shave off)? That might help determine whether it is petalite or stilbite (zeolite)... :)

OMG so sorry didnt see your response here, it looks like it is uniformly grained all over, useing your words, it doesnt look like there are any veins in it, not sure if that is the right word. it looks for a lack of a better word...solid. Sorry im not sure of the terminology with crystals and what not. Hope this makes sense

ncharge

It looks like calcite to me.