BEST/STRONGEST stones and herbs for protection

greatdane

A friend has a relative who has had a probably with an energy in their home for years and it's getting worse.

I have never been there, not in my town, but just going by what my friend is saying, this young female relative is at her wit's end. I have mentioned some things, but hoping to get some more advice to share from people here. I have never had to deal with anything like this personally.

I have cleansed or help cleanse homes, but nothing like this. SO ATers, what would you use re stones and/or herbs for extra protection? Not just lightweight protection, but if you need something heavy duty?

I think what she is experiencing is above my pay grade, if you know what I mean.

I use salt, I have used incense, chimes, I have written a spell or chant before, but I have never faced anything really strong. It's mostly cleansing a "new" old home of energies, once I helped a friend get rid of negative energy in an old home, but nothing really like what this young woman sounds like she's facing with images in mirrors and stuff.

So ATers, if you or a friend or relative was going through something like this, what would you advise them? I am not experienced with anything on this level.

danieljuk

I am really only a beginner in this area but the black stones and crystals are very powerful for protection (also for grounding). Black Tourmaline and Black Obsidian are great protectors, also hematite, agate and onyx

Black Tourmaline is probably the most strong protection stone, buuuut also it can really affect people near it. I think I would be too sensitive to be near it personally. Can you get the person to a crystal shop to get them to hold it and see how they feel? There is an old thread discussing it here, note the alternatives which are not quite as powerful, as suggestions from Chronata in the thread, dark green tourmaline, or a smokey quartz.

greatdane

Thank you danieljuk!

I have heard about the black stones, including Jet. Unfortunately, I don't know if this person HAS anywhere near them. They don't live in my town, not sure what town or how large it is.

I have never encountered anything like this before, and even though this doesn't directly affect me, the fact it affects a close relative of a friend is as close as I have been to anything that sounds this strong. The young woman affected has had whatever this is around her for years and it has followed her place to place. I believe my friend in that she knows the back story about this young woman having a history with this. WHY or HOW it is happening, I don't know. I am just trying to pass along any advice I can.

I know some things, like I mentioned. I have cleansed places before, but this is on a whole different level.

GotH

Hi GD, if I may...

I think the owners religious or spiritual background holds a big part in successful extermination of these negative energies. For example, Catholics would require a priest who has experience in exorcism. Their understanding and belief of what it is and what is needed is relevant. The key is to find out what beliefs this young woman has, then go from there with an antidote. Stones may or may not prove helpful in her situation, however it sounds like this woman needs bigger guns. :(

Good luck..

Padma

Perhaps sage (smudging) and a Tibetan singing bowl could be used...? I would also recommend the black tourmaline...

another thing that can be done is using/holding a bowl of water with a black tourmaline or a smoky quartz in it, and going from room to room, facing in each of the 4 directions, holding the water bowl out as a conduit, saying each time in each direction that one is releasing the negative energies in the room, back to the Universal plenum* (*like a financial bank for holding energy!) where it can be cleansed and reused. Then chanting "I release" 3 times after each direction is faced, and the releasing words spoken. I would urge her to shower afterwards, visualising all the nastiness going down the drain. And out of her house.

It can be repeated a few times.

I don't know how bad her negative spirit is, but I do believe the water thing can be super helpful. I have used it to dispel negativity myself, but not at the level which you describe...so I cannot say to what extent it might work in that "nth" degree. Worth a try though, I guess!

She might also try a Shaman? Or a Reiki light worker? Perhaps bringing in the heavier light/energy workers would help more than anything else...

ETA GotH makes a great point there!

greatdane

Thanks GOTH and LOTUS PADMA

Funny, but I just emd my friend and asked about her niece's beliefs :), so we're on the same page there. I have cleansed with sound, scent and salt before, my three s's :).
And this is WAY more than I have ever personally heard of from anyone close to me. This is a good friend's niece and it's not just annoying, I understand it is really scaring her and has been around a long time. I have cleansed negative energies before, cleansed my Victorian home that no one had even lived in for years and there were some interesting things happening, but nothing like what my friend's niece sounds like she is going through. So I am looking for the strongest mojo I can find to help her. I've just never dealt with anything like she is describing before. So this is time for the heavyweight stuff to come in, the strongest "tools" for protection and cleansing. I will pass along ALL your ideas and I thank you very much. I just wish to help my friend help her niece.

Disa

I think there are a lot of great ideas here- the sage, and Reiki practitioner I would have said, as well.

There are protection powders and oils that can be used.

There is a simple oil that can be made with dragon's blood, patchouli, cinnamon and cedar.

I also have one using a combination of herbs, stones, and oils: Rue, Pennyroyal, amethyst, elder berry, hyssop, red sandalwood, black tourmaline, cedarwood, juniper berries, and grapeseed oil. Just mix them together and shake them up. I would put a drop around doors and windowsills or dilute it with some water and spray it around.

****Rue shouldn't be used around pregnant women or women who may become pregnant(or so I've read)*****

I think there are a lot of combinations you could make with protective herbs you may have on hand, grind them up into a powder and sprinkle them around the perimeters. (sage, rosemary, pepper)

I would use these after the sage, spiritual person of choice, at the end of everything else that's done.

Burn sage to get the negative out, sweetgrass to bring the positive in.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

P.S. Here's a link- not sure how interested your friend would be in all this: http://www.ghostlyactivities.com/herbs-protect-evil-spirits/

greatdane

THANK YOU DISA!

FYI, my friend whose niece this is happening to is a certified Reiki practitioner! I passed it along about using her energy for her niece and combining it with her niece's mother's energy, who is very spiritual. I am passing ALL the info all of you are so kind to share. I don't think one can get TOO much information and advice. I am sure she will definitely be interested in the link you shared that I will pass along to her. GD

Briar Rose

I love Judy Hall's book, Crystals for Psychic Self- Protection. And just as I suspected, when turning to the chapter on eliminating the negative and creating safe spaces her suggestion is to check for ley-lines. There are some wonderful threads here on AT on ley-lines.

We're in agreement here on Shungite for protection do to geopathic stress. In this case it will transmute the negative into a potent energenic recharge. She also suggested Amazonite. Also, she suggested Flint in every corner of each room with the intention of 'be gone.' and then throwing them out into a stream to carry away what they aborbed, And go back and say, I reclaim my space.

wearing Hematite cleansing the Aura and prevents negative energy from entering the Aura.

This is what I have done in my own house and it works:

I have dusted and cleaned out closets and windexed windows.
I repaired most of the leaky pipes.
Pulled weeds from around the house.
Banged some Purba's into the ground outside where I dowsed geopathic stress intersections and destructive ley-lines.
I salted a line around my house.
I heavily smudged my house inside and out.
I clapped my hands and told all negative energy to leave.
2 salts lamps are in the house, downstairs and up stairs that release negative ions, which is needed to calm the energy.
I said I re-claimed my space.
I made grids inside the house.
I refuse negative emotions and keep negative people away from me.

It may take several attempts but it's worth it.

All these I's reads me me me, but remember, your reclaiming your space. It's about you and the house.

The pets are calm, the house plants have blooms, and it is soothing here.

If this doesn't work, I strongly suggest having your friends talk with a medium. I cannot offer any advice there. That is not my area of expertise.

greatdane

thank you for that Briar Rose

It's definitely not my area of expertise either and so I am just forwarding everything on to my friend, who IS a Reiki practitioner.

Cleansing is one thing, what this girl sounds like she is going through is so beyond that, but sometimes a combination of things can help, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to find out stones, oils, herbs other ATers use for protection, cleansing, and you have some great ideas.

I just keep cutting and pasting things and eming my friend who I know appreciates all your thoughts and ideas.