I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO spread

bladeraven

ooooo.....I LOVE this spread..hmm..should I do this spread or should I not?? I just don't know what to do?? *Sly wink at lawguy*

OakDragon

This looks like a great spread to me, too! I'm going to give it a try.

crazelion

This was the kind of spread I was looking for I don't know spread. I going try this sometime this weekend when I get time.

lawguy51

I'm not so sure now that I should have created this spread. I think I'll get to work on a should I have/should I not have spread ;) .

Lawguy51

Sunburst

That sounds like a good spread too! Keep em coming :)

lawguy51 said:
I'm not so sure now that I should have created this spread. I think I'll get to work on a should I have/should I not have spread ;) .

Lawguy51

Dragonpearl

This is perfect for a current problem i am facing.

redfairy

thnx
just what i was looking for!

Ayallo

Spread

For me, this spread works very well, and is very objectiv.
Sorry for my bad english.

punchinella

Welcome to Aeclectic, Ayallo!

This is a very cool spread. My only personal amendment will be flipping the meanings for 2/4/6 and 3/5/7 (based on the layout posted by lawguy at the bottom of page one of this thread . . . )

For some reason, I want the DON'T DOs to be on the left, and the DOs on the right (something to do with reading in this direction, and so right signalling a go-ahead for me)

Thanks again for the spread! I'm going to memorize it for reading at an upcoming masquerade/witches ball :D

Azarial

This is a very good spread for decision making. This will come in very handy for me. Thank you very much for sharing it.

~Azarial~