which planets indicate a likely early marriage?

Minderwiz

Thanks Olivia,

Well Lilly doesn't actually say what age in 'young'. I would have gone for 30, Dave has gone for 25, but I think both of us would say it's a cultural judgement. Lilly was probably thinking in terms of 21 or younger.

For your boyfriend we would need a fairly accurate time of birth too. It's not vital to be spot on, indeed in most instances a couple of hours may make little difference but the estimate is a general one and if we are too inaccurate then it becomes even more unreliable.

olivia1

Minderwiz said:
Thanks Olivia,

Well Lilly doesn't actually say what age in 'young'. I would have gone for 30, Dave has gone for 25, but I think both of us would say it's a cultural judgement. Lilly was probably thinking in terms of 21 or younger.

For your boyfriend we would need a fairly accurate time of birth too. It's not vital to be spot on, indeed in most instances a couple of hours may make little difference but the estimate is a general one and if we are too inaccurate then it becomes even more unreliable.

Thank you, you helped out a lot. And yes, I was thinking 25 and younger, too. Like maybe there was something in the charts that indicated that he would have married at a young age...because I really do feel if he had his way, he would have tried to marry at 18 or something. I never met a man so into the idea of marriage before. He was more into the idea than I was and that says a lot because people who have seen my chart kept talking about how I'm suppossed to be super into romance (because I have Venus in Pieces). But we dont know his time of birth (just that he was born at around mid night) so that wouldn't help. oh well, he's 24 so the likelihood of him marrying between now and next year is pretty low, too. thanks again.

Minderwiz

olivia1 said:
I'm suppossed to be super into romance (because I have Venus in Pieces). But we dont know his time of birth (just that he was born at around mid night) so that wouldn't help. oh well, he's 24 so the likelihood of him marrying between now and next year is pretty low, too. thanks again.

Your Venus is also conjunct your Descendant, adding angularity to the exaltation in Pisces. As the 7th Cusp is just in Pisces, you should take Jupiter as the ruler with Mars in support. Venus is an important planet in your chart. Indeed Libra occupies the large majority of your first House, despite the Virgo Ascendant.

For you there are quite a few indicators of potential marriage over the next 18 months or so. My best guess would be January 2012 towards the end of the period, though the other indications might mark the engagement (if you are not already engaged). In January 2012 your Jupiter reaches the trine of the Sun by Primary Direction. Given that Jupiter rules your seventh, that the Sun is in the Seventh and that the Sun represents your status, reputation and honours, that would seem a fair indication of marriage. Primary Directions are by no means exact but they are a lot more accurate than the measures we've looked at. If there are supporting indicators from other measures, such as transits and solar returns, we can be quietly confident.

As for him, it really depends how much error there is in 'around midnight' That looks a reasonable approximation, as I would guess that there's no more than half an hour's error either way. We could try looking if you like - I would need his date and place of birth.

olivia1

Thank you so much for putting in all the time for me, Minderwiz! I was very surprised when you said 2012 you think I may marry or get engaged. I have a boyfriend and we are talking about getting married. we both feel as if we will marry each other but we haven't actually started planning for the wedding so I'm not sure if could we consider ourselves engaged?

however, we have decided that we were going to get married sometime in 2012. We thought it would be funny to get married in 2012 to have in coincide with the movie and the Mayan prediction..simply because we were sure no one would have guessed that we'd get married in the first place.

Thanks for being generous enough to offer to look at his chart but I think I will hold off on that for now. I know that this started off being about him but since you picked up the significance of 2012 to me, I dont want to know too much. I mean, what if his chart says he isnt to get married until 2020? I dont want to spend the next 2 years looking over his shoulder and wondering where the "real" one is going to show up. thanks again. i saved the info you shared with me.

Minderwiz said:
Your Venus is also conjunct your Descendant, adding angularity to the exaltation in Pisces. As the 7th Cusp is just in Pisces, you should take Jupiter as the ruler with Mars in support. Venus is an important planet in your chart. Indeed Libra occupies the large majority of your first House, despite the Virgo Ascendant.

For you there are quite a few indicators of potential marriage over the next 18 months or so. My best guess would be January 2012 towards the end of the period, though the other indications might mark the engagement (if you are not already engaged). In January 2012 your Jupiter reaches the trine of the Sun by Primary Direction. Given that Jupiter rules your seventh, that the Sun is in the Seventh and that the Sun represents your status, reputation and honours, that would seem a fair indication of marriage. Primary Directions are by no means exact but they are a lot more accurate than the measures we've looked at. If there are supporting indicators from other measures, such as transits and solar returns, we can be quietly confident.

As for him, it really depends how much error there is in 'around midnight' That looks a reasonable approximation, as I would guess that there's no more than half an hour's error either way. We could try looking if you like - I would need his date and place of birth.

Minderwiz

olivia1 said:
I dont want to spend the next 2 years looking over his shoulder and wondering where the "real" one is going to show up. thanks again. i saved the info you shared with me.

I'd do the same in your place :)

To paraphrase Dave, Astrology is a good servant but a bad master' Don't let it rule your life, just use it when you really need it.