Trionfi della Luna -(Valenza)

sabrina77

Couldn't resist, had to order one. :)

gregory

That was very confusing. It seemed to think I was ordering both, and I had to delete the 333.... I hope that hasn't messed anything up.... :(

Laura Borealis

Hello!

The first wave of TRIONFI della LUNA decks have ARRIVED at the asylum! They look awesome! I will be wrapping and signing the deck wrappers- then shipping them off as soon as possible. You will get an email once your deck ships out! Thank you for your patience and support of the Deviant Moon's little cousin!

(Photos at http://www.deviantmoon.com/)

Regards,
Patrick

I got my shipping notice yesterday - very excited to have these in my hands soon!

Moonboy

Just an update on the alternate deck version:

Trionfi della Luna - PARADOXICAL EDITION has made it to the Asylum! All orders thus far have been shipped on their mischievous way! This alternate edition will be Out of Print once the 111 copies are gone! Take hold of your special signed copy only at http://www.deviantmoon.com/

Rhinemaiden

My Trionfi della Luna (333) arrived today. I love it! And want a full 78 card deck! :thumbsup:

Cards are slightly smaller than Deviant Moon/borderless. Lovely waxy feel cardstock with a simple design on the back. The 6 bonus cards and extra devil card are the frosting on the cake of this delightful majors only card set. Thank you, Patrick! :D

Laura Borealis

I got mine this afternoon, too - thank you Patrick! The characters on these cards are delightful. I especially love Strength. She's my favorite Strength card, ever. :heart:

I noticed they're exactly the size of the Whispers from an Inkwell deck, which is nice, as I can store them in the same bag (it's brown velvet lined with black raw silk, and feels perfect for them).

KhonsuMes

The deck arrived yesterday and the cards are great!

So I was thinking about how to title the 6 extra cards, and some initially sparked possible meanings. TdM purists, I know, I know, it's heresy. But _fun_ heresy!

I Harassed Man (with implications of Prometheus)
II Mermaid (with implications of the classical Siren and even La Sirene)
III Sphinx (Riddle, Great Risk and Great Reward - from the cup she offers)
IV Music (Enchantment, Joy, Fun)
V Succor (Prayer, 'The Human Condition')
VI Puppet Master (Controller, Boss, Demiurge)

Does anyone else have names for them?

Laura Borealis

Your names seem perfectly appropriate :D

Though I wouldn't have made the leap to Prometheus for the bedeviled fellow - I see where you're coming from, but I also see his patched coat and bleeding, severed finger - he strikes me as a tormented mortal. Poor fella!

I just love all the details in the whole deck. Even the misty backgrounds have little trees, hills and mountains, buildings, pyramids and flowering plants that add so much.

agviz

Got mine too and it's a gem! I really dig the artwork in a big way. Lots of playful details, like the Magician's legs becoming table legs. The cards feel great; the printing is perfect.

I hope it's not sacrilege to say I like the artwork even more than Deviant Moon. It maintains much of the same weird whimsy, but I find the color and texture more appealing. Ditto to the sentiment that this would make a sublime 78 card deck. Since that's not in the cards just yet, I'm very satisfied to have this deck.

Le Fanu

Such magick in this deck!

I receved mine today. It is stunning. Such a meticulous, elegant line - shades of old and new. I hate to catch myself saying this but how I wish it were a 78-card deck! Up close these cards are simmering with atmosphere; medieval quaintness with the modern macabre. My goodness, I love it!

Top notch printing quality too! I must read more with Majors because I have to use this deck...