Silver Witchcraft Tarot

Miss Divine

So it sounds like the bloom's off the rose of the Chrysalis for lots of us! Well, I just ordered Silver Witchcraft, so maybe I'll like that one better. :)

Hi everyone. :)

Unfortunaltely yes that is the case for me atleast. By the way, nice to see ya here again Carla. :)

I still haven't received it. I was a bit annoyed that a friend received her's yesterday while ordering almost a week after me (she lives in the same town). So I am still waiting... ~Sigh~
I asked her today what she though of it and she replied ''Dunno I haven't had time to look at it yet''. Ughh... If I had mine I'd make time. :D

Miss Divine

I still can't decide on the Silver Witchcraft Tarot. The book sounds great, but IDK if I will like the card images. I don't want it to turn out to be a disappointment like the Witches Tarot.

I never owned the Dugan Witches, but I have seen it and there is no comparison trust me. There is a youtube video where someone shows every card from the Silver Witchcraft and it is just gorgeous!!

Miss Divine

I bought the kit and bag, but haven't spent time with the guidebook really. I hope you get yours soon :)

Still waiting Ravynangel.. I hope I receive it soon too!

Miss Divine

Edited: Double post!

Miss Divine

Edited: Double post!

Disa

I never owned the Dugan Witches, but I have seen it and there is no comparison trust me. There is a youtube video where someone shows every card from the Silver Witchcraft and it is just gorgeous!!

TY for this. I will look for the video as I haven't been able to see all the cards online..actually I think I need to find closeups of the faces. I think it's the faces I'm unsure about.

MoonGypsy

Yep I already saw that one. I'm not convinced...thx, though

i think it is probably going to look better in person. She was a little awkward
with the camera. :)

Shade

Thank you for that video. I only allowed myself to watch the Majors - for me, personally, seeing every card in a deck before owning it is like exchanging nude photos before the first date (certainly fun to do but sometimes removes a bit of the mystery and charm).

There are some lovely cards and I do see where they were going with the direction of the cards. For me to buy it, it would need to be able to fill a role that the Pagan Tarot and Book of Shadows set did not. As it is, the people looks just a little too static for a modern deck. I'll pass for now.