What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

The_Reclining_Reader

Wildwood Tarot, Druidcraft Tarot, and Bosch Tarot should all be mine by Monday :).

Rose69

just ordered The Book of Azathoth Tarot. should be here by Friday.

HearthCricket

Picked up the new Classic Tarot by Llewellyn. Something about the simplicity/back to basics look attracted me to this deck!

JankaV

Picked up the new Classic Tarot by Llewellyn. Something about the simplicity/back to basics look attracted me to this deck!

I want this!!! Trying not to order anything new...so hard! still waiting on Sacred Isle...just heard it should be end of this month or November :)

avalonian

Just collected the Colorized Everyman Tarot from the sorting office (who are now kind enough to open on Sunday afternoons!).

Delightful deck, don't even mind that I had to pay a customs fee (ouch!), still worth every penny, even with the shipping as well.

:) :) :)

scooperpat

I just bought "The Classic" tarot too! I also love its simplicity. the book is amazing how it is organized into numbers which makes referencing a lot easier. As with many decks, I glittered this one and it is stunning.

feynrir

Crystal Visions :D Shouldn't have...but I had to.

BeyondtheVeil

Steampunk Tarot

I ordered; and just received today, the Steampunk Tarot. I can't wait to look through it!

BeyondtheVeil

BlueLotus

Ceccoli and Japaridze decks are on their way to me at this time.

Celtictarot

I got a surprise today! I got the Nicoletta Cecolli Tarot. OMG it's here and it looks AMAZING!!