Trionfi della Luna -(Valenza)

Moonboy

Trionfi della Luna Tarot-(Valenza)

Hello Aeclectic,

I would like to steal a moment of your time to announce the arrival of Trionfi della Luna. (A.K.A. The "333" Tarot)

PRE-pre-orders for Trionfi della Luna (333 Tarot) are now open.

Trionfi della Luna is a mischievous cousin to the Deviant Moon Tarot. It was influenced by old medieval decks. The style is very rough and organic. Most of the ink drawings were done spontaneously in the pages on my sketchbooks.

This major arcana consists of 22 cards along with 6 bonus cards. It is based on Medieval/Marseilles styled decks with a twist of insanity, similar to its cousin, the Deviant Moon Tarot. While not as "dark" as the DM- this new deck overflows with mischief.

Order exclusively from::

http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=2428

Sincerely, Patrick Valenza

Thanks for your support!
Sincerely,
Patrick Valenza

FLizarraga

As the proud (and happy) owner of a regular DM (China print) and the borderless DM --and one who just broke down and bought one of the last copies of Whispers From an Inkwell-- I can't wait... ;)

Keep up the good work, Patrick!

The Happy Squirrel

If the extra card in my Borderless Deviant Moon deck is a taste of the 333, then I can't wait :) Thanks for letting us know.

Rasa

Wow!

Those little snippets look phenomenal, and there really aren't enough Marseilles-styled decks made by modern artists.

I can't wait for this!!

But.... I'm sad that it's majors only.

Farzon

Will the 222 be the minors (*hope*)?
I already marked the date for preorder in my calendar ^^

AJ

there are a ton of us that don't use facebook...

novavita

Beautiful. Maybe I missed it on the FB page, but where can you purchase the deck when it comes out?

Farzon

Beautiful. Maybe I missed it on the FB page, but where can you purchase the deck when it comes out?

I guess on deviantmoon.com.
There's a countdown to preorder there. I can't wait! (I'm a fanboy, alright)

prudence

Will we get to see some more of the images from this deck? On the FB link, they were fairly well obscured, and only small bits of the cards are viewable.

Moonboy

Thanks everyone...

As the release dates approaches, I will post more images, but too many spoils the fun of discovery :) There will only be about 100 initial copies of this deck. More may come, but I wanted to keep this project rather small. The last self-published deck I did, "Whispers from an Inkwell" was an art deck of 1,000 copies...my entire studio was covered in decks! Thankfully, I am down to the last copies and now have room to move. :)

Trionfi della Luna as well as all other self-pub decks will be available on the Deviantmoon.com website.

Cheers!