Halloween Tarot

claire1805

Would love to know your opinion regarding this deck :) For those who have the deck, how does it read for you?

Thank you!

PS. It's by Kipling West.

teawoman

I pull this deck out every October; it fits right in with my I-love-Halloween frame of mind!
All the cards have completely RWS traditional content, with the added twist of mostly cute, and sometimes a bit darker, Halloween figures. Owls, bats, little devils, ghosts, trick-or-treaters, etc. The accompanying book is very nice too.
And then as soon as October 31 is done, the deck feels like old decorations that need to come down, and I put it away for another year.

manandcards

It was one of the first decks I read with and the symbolism is gentle but powerful. If you like a twist of RWS symbolism or a more colourful deck this is one for you.

nisaba

I don't pull it out by date but by when I want to use it. It's humorous and gentle, and reminds me of the humorous and gentle person who gave it to me. :)

Symphony

I just got this recently and it's one of my favourites :) I find it easy to read and it's really helping me to learn where I'd hit a stumbling block. Very colourful and lots of detail in the cards. I never understood how people could describe decks as having a sense of humour but I get it with this deck.

kduphily

I so want this deck, just haven't had a chance to pick it up, how have you liked it so far?

Morwenna

It's my October staple. It reads beautifully.

CuriousWalker

This is the second deck I have ever purchased. It's also the deck I use for friends and family. I love Halloween so it was an obvious choice. It reads very well for me. Like manandcards said, gentle but powerful.

kell

It looks fun, and a little more light-hearted than Vampire themed decks.

Would anyone who has the deck and book set recommend the companion book?

manandcards

Always get the book :)