Goodbye Vanessa

sashie

This is so sad. :( I gave away my first copy to a friend of mine that loved it. This was ... Probably the year it was released. It was my intention to buy another copy but I didn't until I saw this thread initially. My new copy arrived today, I'm so happy. It's like the return of an old friend. Thank you for warning us this was going out of print.

dlgriffin04

Oh no! The Vanessa is such a wonderful deck! I'm so sad to hear it's gone OOP :(

Sar

US Games answered me, they are not reconsidering.

Rhapsodin

No goodbye to Vanessa here. A few have been through my hands. 4 in our household (daughter and I have 2 each, one each kept aside the other in use) plus others including our keep fit teacher.

As a deck it brought light and air into what has otherwise been a fairly serious, lugubrious subject. Wonderful art, very engaging. A shame that it will go out of publication.

Citrin

So glad I bought this just a couple of weeks ago! It must've been destiny... ;)

Tiana

Aw, that's a shame. It's not a deck that was on my wishlist, but it's a very modern, easy to read deck that, just glancing at I have no trouble seeing how I could read and apply it. It's very easy to understand, and I suspect it would be that way even for someone with little tarot experience. :(

OaksWhispering

Oh this is madness. I received this deck as a gift recently and I love it. I like the art and how witty and nostalgic it is, but I also find it empowering. It's very good for when I need a spread to help me with self love. It makes me so glad to be a girl.
And it's so much fun to read with and take with me to get-togethers. I'll have to get a back up now.

Libra 58

Thank´s for the warning! I have waited way too long to decide if I should buy it or not, you made up my mind! I just sent for a copy!

Kitteh

I have been looking back at this deck for about a week now. I let it go and decided to wait it out and get to know the decks that I have at the moment. Just ordered a copy now that I know it won't be reprinted.

It looks like a gorgeous modern twist on the tarot :)

gregory

Good grief.

I don't DO backups - but this time I've made an exception.