TAROT OF THE ZIRKUS MÄGI in the Top Fifty!!

prudence

Chronata, no worries, I have plenty left.

Le Fanu, I'll do my best... and cross my fingers. I do WISH that what you speculate was true (you don't know how much I wish it), but that's not it... at least not yet, although I have definitely decided that I'm not going to reprint the thing, and if there is another edition it will have to come from somewhere out there.

Publishing a deck oneself is just... very stressful. And I was fortunate in that I started with a successful Kickstarter campaign.

No, my news is more in the nature of... meh, the best clue is to be found in Card Zero of any tarot deck. It'll be ten to twelve days before I can come right out and say it.

Freder, are you being asked/groomed to make a new deck for a (well known) publisher? Or, Maybe you have been asked to write a tarot book for new comers to the art of tarot reading.

freyaisunavailable

This deck really deserves recognition!
Also, this suspense is killing us now thanks.

The Happy Squirrel

No, my news is more in the nature of... meh, the best clue is to be found in Card Zero of any tarot deck. It'll be ten to twelve days before I can come right out and say it.

"See Them Dance"....?

Metafizzypop

Well I must say I am not surprised. This is definitely a stupendous deck, and it is seriously deserving of accolades and attention. Congratulations on a job well done!

BTW, that's an interesting list. It would make for some good party conversation all by itself.

Freder

> Happy: I WISH! What I really, really need right now is for Peter Jackson to come along and buy the movie rights... and then not make the movie!

> Metaphiz: I agree, I think everyone would add at least one or two decks to the list, and maybe take away one or two to make room (hopefully not mine!) ... I really do think that HOLY LIGHT belongs on the list, and BONEFIRE, to name two just off the top of my head. And in the Lenormand section, MYSTIC Lenornamd an LENORMAND REVOLUTION, although I do not claim to know much about the Mme.'s system.

>ALL: Thanks for the kind words. This is what keeps me going. As to my news... no one's guessed correctly! -- but it shouldn't be long now, I could add that the clue is not just on MY card #0, it's a part of nearly every card 0 that there is... ;-)

Thoughtful

Are you working on a new deck!

Freder

Well, a new Oracle deck, yes: The Marvelous Oracle of Oz. http://ozoracle.blogspot.com

But that's not the news. And it's still some distance away from being ready for Prime Time!

Thoughtful

l love the Oz deck you are so talented. Trying hard to think what your news is but will just have to be patient which is not what l am good at :laugh:

littlethings

LOVE the Oz oracle!

The Happy Squirrel

> Happy: I WISH! What I really, really need right now is for Peter Jackson to come along and buy the movie rights... and then not make the movie!

Heh :p

Let' me drive over and tell him you need him to do so :p