Romantic tarot decks?

feynrir

Hallo :D

What is, to you, the most romantic tarot deck that you have encountered? Where the images are lush, the chemistry between the characters in the deck is palpable and attractive, and you just feel all-around pleased to work with it?

It can be romantic in the traditional sense or just to you. I'd just like to hear what you will all come up with.

The ones that come to my mind, for example, are the Shadowscapes, Legacy of the Divine, and honestly--at turns, the Thoth as well. :) (Blasphemy! heh.)

Hemera

Tarot of Vampyres. It is incredibly romantic and beautiful and lush and there´s plenty of all kinds of Chemistry all over the deck. Just look at the chemistry in that Sun card!
I could describe that deck in many ways and with many words but Romantic would be at the top of the list. And looks like it has been described as romantic also in our own AT page. Tarot of Vampyres

Serenia

Crystal Visions! :love: In terms of romance, my favourite cards are The Lovers (obviously), Death (probably less obviously), Temperance and the Four of Wands - but, come to think of it, I love all of the cards! :D

Le Fanu

*lone voice in the wilderness*

The Golden Tarot of Klimt - sensual and lush.

It's the deck I go to for romantic issues (of others I should add - I'm fine thank you very much)

feynrir

Crystal Visions! :love: In terms of romance, my favourite cards are The Lovers (obviously), Death (probably less obviously), Temperance and the Four of Wands - but, come to think of it, I love all of the cards! :D

I've totally been attracted to this deck for a while. I was looking at it as kind of a guilty pleasure...but then again, a lot of things I love really should be guilty pleasures :D The glossy cardstock turns me off of it, but it seems to me like it's a more feminine, bejeweled Anna K. That's enough to make me want it :love:

I also had interest in Tarot of Vampyres too, Hemera! I just resisted for some reason and now I don't feel as strong a pull...but you're right, that Sun card and most all the others are just divine to look at.

*lone voice in the wilderness*

The Golden Tarot of Klimt - sensual and lush.

It's the deck I go to for romantic issues (of others I should add - I'm fine thank you very much)

I get the absolute opposite sense from this deck, haha. It speaks to me sternly and is a bit distant. But it is a gorgeous, gorgeous deck. Wish I felt the connection to it that I'd like!

Metafizzypop

Housewives. :)

danieljuk

Victorian Romantic :)

lightpers

Victorian Romantic :)

Agree with this. Victorian Romantic Tarot, but the deck is also flexible in any areas too, depending on the reader i guess

Cocobird55

Another vote for the Victorian Romantic. The deck can be used for all kinds of readings.