First Deck

MareSaturni

The Fey is GREAT deck! I love it! And i know lots of people love this deck here, it even has it's own subforum...i'm sure you'll learn alone!

Welcome to the tarot, it's a wonderful world :)

~YUKO

Dejavooo

I am also new to the fey tarot and the tarot world as all, I absolutly love this deck! It so beautiful and eay to read in to, i am very glad that it was the first ceck that i got =)

Laelyan

I'm new to the Tarot (I previously had the Fairies Oracle deck), but now that I have found the Fey Tarot, I am in love! It has the element of passion and magic that we very much miss in life .... :)

Can't wait to participate in this study group!!

dadsnook2000

The Fey and cycles of use

The Fey came to everyone's attention two years ago, and we had a number of Fey users actively sharing their views on each of the cards. We even had two contests in which I presented a book box with a wood-carved dimensional figure from the deck mounted on the book box cover. I had done the Ace of Pentacles and the Fool.

We have always had new Fey lovers come onto the scene, although lately there seems to be another resurgance. If there is enough interest and posting, we might be able to have another contest. In any case, whatever you have for questions or observations will, I am sure, be answered or commented on. Dave.