Have most of you received this offer?

linnie

Namaste, all. I wonder if you can give me some feedback here, please.

I received an email recently from Museo del Tarot saying they'd like a bit more information about my deck, re its price etc.

Is anyone familiar with this organisation, and does anyone know how they work etc? Have any of you made your decks available through the Museo del Tarot?

Thanks... I am a complete novice at some of this stuff! :confused:

Debra

Hi Linnie,

The Museo is an Italian effort; they have a collection, an on-line presence, and they publish some tarots as well. Arnell Arno, who did the Transformational Tarot and several others, works with them (I believe she's their main native English-speaking associate). I think the English-language parts of their web site are maintained by her--here's a link. http://www.arnellart.com/museodeitarocchi/msdks.htm

linnie

Namaste Debra :) Thank you so much for your post... I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier... I forgot where I put the post!!! :( I've saved the link and will look at it soon (getting late over here...again!) I appreciate you taking the time. Will Pm you just in case you've given up referring back to this thread...

Thank you again,

All things good for 2011.... Happy New Year :)

gregory

The Museo is a WONDERFUL place. If they want you on display - be honoured ! A collaborative effort from another forum in which both debra and I were involved got a huge splash there - it was great fun !

linnie

Thanks for the feedback, Gregory... Have already thanked Debra for her previous post :)

So far, They've simply sent me an email asking me to forward more images, RRP, sample deck etc if I'm interested, but I wasn't sure what it would entail.

Thanks again... and have a wonderful New Year... Over this way we're only 7 and a half hours off the chiming bells and sky rockets... :)

All things good Linnie :love: Oh... ps... in that other thread re the photos, I said you all looked friendly, but i forgot to mention that you have an interesting and interested smile and expression, Gregory! Pleased to see you. :)

gregory

Are they offering to SELL it for you ? Wow ! Well, whatever, they are lovely people, so no cheating involved. And even having on on display would be a lot of fun !

linnie

Sounds kind of like it... Only in that they said they usually buy about 20 decks.... and asked for my price... But that may have been a generic query and they may not have decided at all... As you say though, just being seen in such a place would be seriously cool!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!! :)