General opinions wanted: Prefer deck or deck w/book?

EyeAmEye

Thanks for the replies, danieljuk, Inconnu & PyroNicto!

PyroNicto, I know exactly what you mean. I have quite a few decks that simply the deck or even a LWB leaves me clueless when reading. Absolutely need more to understand them. I also have the Zombie Tarot and agree with you on that one, a book isn't necessary.

danieljuk, I am considering once everything is completed offering deck & book separately for those that wish to own a deck only. I do realize this would be a much more friendly option for a general customer base. However, given that I want to hybridize the meanings and use number sequences/combinations in a different manner, I think the deck only would be somewhat pointless unless the buyer was simply a collector and chose never to read with it.

Inconnu, based on what I am trying to accomplish, a LWB wouldn't be sufficient at all and quite frankly, I would think insulting to any potential customer to include a perfunctory book when there is so much more involved. That could change, at this point anything is possible, but I don't foresee that changing much. As I suggested, I don't plan on bending too much from my vision of this deck and if I had to modify so much that a LWB could be sufficient, I would in all likelihood abandon it altogether. It's an overly ambitious approach, I know, but that's just the type of crazy I am :)