Age you started

WhiteWizzard

20 years ago bought a Rider deck along with PKT, how unfortunate

twenty years ago in my mid twenties, I was trying to make sense of Waite's ramblings, while being fascinated by the Rider deck, plus also having a Cowley deck . It really made it all difficult to effectively grasp, so they just remained a curiousity. What was a major revelation was taking a tour of what the internet had to offer the Tarot enthusiast, in particular www.learntarot.com/p6.htm . After assimilating that to memmory I could see my way clear to finally appreciating Tarot, enriching my life.

anonymous_artist

15 or so but stopped and only in last year have gotten back into it

calligirl

Never mind what age I was...it was last year. I'm in my second childhood, anyway.

Ruby7

It was in 1990 and I was 21. I picked up the Daughters of the Moon when I was at a women's bookstore getting books for a university course on women and religon.

Ruby7

Crowqueen

Erm, I am 26 right now.

Not sure of my counsellor's age but I just gave her her first tarot deck this morning ;) as a gift for all the work she did for me.

Alta

I started at age 21. Found the RWS deck, PKT and a copy of the Eden Grey tarot 'cookbook' in a bookstore in Vancouver. My first job.

jackdaw*

I was 27, I think (am almost 31 now). I can't remember exactly, but my nephew was a toddler (he kept trying to grab the cards while his mother read for me) and he starts school this fall.

a_shikhs

I learned how to read the cards last year when i was 21 years old. Wish i had learned it earlier though. I used to RWS Tarot back then.

Sian100

I was 14 when I started reading, though I read playing cards for a while before that.

blackroseivy

Haha, youngest of all so far I think - 12! It was 1978, BOY whadda long time ago! Can't believe I've been around for THAT long!! :p