Age you started

Emily

I was 15 and it was the 1JJ Swiss, I never took to it and tarot took a backseat until about 5 years ago - so I really started tarot when I was 35 (and not with the 1JJ Swiss) :)

raeanne

Hi all,
I was 14 or 15 when I got my first Tarot deck. That was many, many moons ago.

SunChariot

I so wish I could have found it younger in my life. It's one the great joys of my life.:grin: I was 47 when I first started (which was only a bit over two years ago).

Babs

seaweed

Bought my first deck for my 11th birthday. But I slid back into my other first interests, astrology and graphology for a while before moving on to palmistry. My family's always used oracles and I was lucky to have grown up in a climate of readers. Decks kept being given to me in my 20's, but it's been just in the last year or so that I've taken it back up with a different approach.

Alpha-Omega

seaweed said:
Bought my first deck for my 11th birthday. But I slid back into my other first interests, astrology and graphology for a while before moving on to palmistry. My family's always used oracles and I was lucky to have grown up in a climate of readers. Decks kept being given to me in my 20's, but it's been just in the last year or so that I've taken it back up with a different approach.

like u i also stuided in other topics, Astrology, Numerology and Palmistry
Though i rellay did not get the hang of Palmistry, and astrology is comlicated, but i hit it off well in numerology

Aura Wolf

I was 15, with the Hudes Tarot :) Been an intrigued student since then.

rainwolf

16; on my birthday in fact. It only took a little time before I started taking it seriously.

squeakmo9

I got my first deck at 15, dropped it by 19, recovered an interest again at 36:)

MareSaturni

around 13 years old. My English teacher was a tarot reader, she started to explain it for me and i got interested...then i got my first deck, the Enchanted Tarot :)

Now i'm 18 :D

~Yuko