Twinflame indications STRONG w/ him, but he doesn't want commitment

CaliforniaTarot

Every single time I do tarot readings about this one guy I met I get synchronicities that are too powerful to ignore like seeing our numerology life path numbers (mine 11 and his is 1, another synchronicity in itself) all the time when added together or alone. I also did a synastry chart for both of us and we had SO many twinflame aspects that I wondered if I did it wrong (I didn't, I double & triple checked). Same rising & descendent sign in same houses, important houses, planets & signs taht are the same and in the same house and a few degrees apart etc. Both born in April. He was born on the 4th and I was born on the 22nd; when you add up 2+2 you get 4 or his bday. Our 1st date lasted for hours because our conversations flowed easily. The first kiss was initiated by him and it was unlike any other kiss ever. We even felt so into each other that we went on a 2nd date the day after the 1st and had the same fun.

When talking about relationships came he began to show worry and said he liked to date multiple people to which I said that I wasn't an option and dipped the f*ck out of that situation. Of course, I still haven't been able to stop thinking about him since ceasing contact 2 weeks ago, but he hasn't contacted me. Yesterday I reached out and we ended up fighting because I told him dating multiple people was wrong and he should listen to my advice.

VGimlet

Yesterday I reached out and we ended up fighting because I told him dating multiple people was wrong and he should listen to my advice.

I think the cards are telling you that there is a lot of potential between you. But unless he's interested in only dating you, and it doesn't appear he is, I would let it go. Potential only works if you are both at the same stage of commitment.

No matter how much you connect - sometimes the timing is wrong, doesn't sound like the two of you are in the same place right now. Plus, dating multiple people is wrong for you, but right for him. Personally, I think casually dating a bunch of people is fine as long as all of them know that's the deal and you're smart about everything. But everyone has different ideas about that.

silvereye

Agree with the above. If he's not interested there's nothing you can do so why waste time? Have you tried doing a reading on your general love life instead of just focusing on him?

nisaba

Agree with the above. If he's not interested there's nothing you can do so why waste time? Have you tried doing a reading on your general love life instead of just focusing on him?

This is a good suggestion. If you really want to focus on the one person, ask questions about yourself, such as "why do I feel the way I do", "what I can I do to resolve my feelings positively", "what am I meant to learn from this" and so on.

Then move on with your life positively.

BeyondtheVeil

This is a good suggestion. If you really want to focus on the one person, ask questions about yourself, such as "why do I feel the way I do", "what I can I do to resolve my feelings positively", "what am I meant to learn from this" and so on.

Then move on with your life positively.

Those are some great questions!

I agree that you should do some readings on yourself like Nisaba has suggested. Whether a twin flame or not, if the timing is off or if he doesn't want to be in a relationship then there is nothing you can do to make him. You could drive yourself crazy though trying to figure everything out. "hugs"

I sent you a link that I hope will help. :heart:
BeyondtheVeil