Halloween!

GotH

Hey I just noticed something weird. I posted that pic earlier with my phone but now that I'm back on my laptop, I can see something more clearly. Can you see the "creature" in their "crystal" ball?

Creepy!

Boo!
;)

closetLibrarian

"Hey I just noticed something weird. I posted that pic earlier with my phone but now that I'm back on my laptop, I can see something more clearly. Can you see the "creature" in their "crystal" ball? "

Sorry totally distracted by the m & m's lol

Phoenix11

Hey I just noticed something weird. I posted that pic earlier with my phone but now that I'm back on my laptop, I can see something more clearly. Can you see the "creature" in their "crystal" ball?

Creepy!

Boo!

;)

It looks like it could be the reflection of one of the witches... is that what you see?

GotH

It looks like it could be the reflection of one of the witches... is that what you see?

No.. It's a "dogman" looking creature. It has one black eye and one larger "clear" eye. It's mouth is downturned. It has a flat nose. There is a skull type image right at his forehead.

Can you make the pic larger? Blow it up some..

GlitterNova

I love Halloween! Unfortunately I'm about 5-10 years too old to legitimately go trick-or-treating :c Depending on my work schedule, I might get a costume and go out trick-or-treating for Unicef. That's ok for non-kids, right? :D My significant other doesn't get into holidays, so he unfortunately doesn't understand my desire to dress up and do Halloween-y stuff. As for my deck, I don't have any specific fall or Halloween decks, but my Paulina tarot has nice muted colors that I think works for fall.

Grizabella

Oh, can't forget the pumpkin-spiced lattes from Starbucks! It comes out Sept. 1 in case you're wondering ;)
[/URL]

Oh my gosh! A few years ago I was in Safeway after being outside in the cold and was offered a pumpkin spice latte sample. I agreed, thinking that even if it was as gross as it sounded, at least it was warm and free. Oh my gosh that was SOOOO good!

I've decided that in addition to doing readings out at my picnic table under the awning, I'm going to make some barrettes and little beaded pendants and things to hand out for "goodies" to put in the trick or treat bags for kids this year. I'm going to start making some tomorrow in fact. I really need something fun to do tomorrow since today was a very rugged day emotionally for me. I'm just glad to be home and alone and able to unwind and start tomorrow again fresh and new.

Alea

Eeeep! My first Halloween as a Tarot reader! YAY! :D