Online readings?

TrinaBeana87

I can't help but wonder if people think if they're accurate?

The Reader7

They do for me.

I have been doing them for quite some time for complete strangers as well as people I trust, and the Reading comes out pretty accurate, if I do say so myself.

If it's a complete stranger I'm doing the Reading for, I ask for their complete name and birthday beforehand, and I mainly concentrate on that (this is my personal way of transferring their energy onto my Deck and basically, just one of my many quirks as a Reader, lol), as I shuffle and cut.

Unless you're taking about those free Tarot Reading Facility (Card Generator Thingy) that can be found scattered all over the net, then that's a completely new story in and of themselves. At least it is to me.

Oh, and for what's it worth, I've been both on the giving and receiving end of Online Readings. :)

Blessed be.

TrinaBeana87

Thanks for your response. How do online readings work? Not the auto generated ones, that is.

Grizabella

We have the Your Readings and Reading Exchange forums here where you can go see how they work firsthand. Once you have enough posts you can even take part in those yourself. I think they work pretty well.

Cenozoic

I also think online readings work well too. They might work on a code that randomizes cards, or a code that lets you pick and choose which cards you'd like. I'd just generate a few spreads to see if it's relevant to me, which in most cases they are. But you should not just really try it out for yourself :)

Citrin

I've gotten some excellent readings over at the Exchange here on AT, so oh yes, they work! :) I've only had about two readings face-to-face and I must say a lot of the online readings I've received have been much more accurate. I don't see why they wouldn't work? Maybe some people think they don't work because the querents' "energy isn't there" but energy can travel...? That's what I believe at least. Sometimes I've known a family member has been ill or similar, and that person has been far away. Or known someone will call me, someone far away... Maybe you should try over at the Exchange and see if it's something that works for you? :)

Autumnal Archer

I do most of my readings online right now, though not through AT, and all of them have been pretty accurate. (I am still a newbie though, so I need to look up card meanings quite a lot... sob.) My process generally goes like this.

1. Have the querent ask a question, elaborate on what you're looking for in a question (e.g., don't use yes/no questions) and what the reading will explain
2. Shuffle my own deck
3. Ask the querent to pick cards. They can give numbers from 1 to 78, or just explain where they are in a fanned-out deck, whatever works for them.
4. Flip the cards, read them, and write up an analysis.

As for readings generated from programs... I wouldn't trust or use one myself, but to each their own.

nisaba

I can't help but wonder if people think if they're accurate?

You only have to go to the readings exchange circles and read al the readings and the feedback to know the answer to that. :)

nisaba

Thanks for your response. How do online readings work? Not the auto generated ones, that is.

Well, I read in the exchange circles only here, or by email.

I don't need to know the person's name or birthday. I don't need to know anything, really. It helps to know what's on their mind, because otherwise I have to spend a bit of time and energy reading to find out what I'm meant to be reading about, but it's not absolutely necessary.

When I'm ready to do the reading, I sit down with the forum software or my email software open, shuffle my deck, and pull cards, discussing them in writing as I go along pretty much as I'd discuss them in words.

Then afterwards, I usually scan the cards that came up.

Alea

I do readings online for strangers and real life readings for close friends and or and if they're interested.
Online or real life, it's the same for me (though I'm less confident on my readings online, it just feels so much more magical, more inspiring to do so in real life.)

Agree with Reader!

I have been doing them for quite some time for complete strangers as well as people I trust, and the Reading comes out pretty accurate, if I do say so myself.

If it's a complete stranger I'm doing the Reading for, I ask for their complete name and birthday beforehand, and I mainly concentrate on that (this is my personal way of transferring their energy onto my Deck and basically, just one of my many quirks as a Reader, lol), as I shuffle and cut.

Unless you're taking about those free Tarot Reading Facility (Card Generator Thingy) that can be found scattered all over the net, then that's a completely new story in and of themselves. At least it is to me.

Oh, and for what's it worth, I've been both on the giving and receiving end of Online Readings. :)

Blessed be.