The Fae and Psychic Gifts

.traveller.

I was wondering what psychic gifts you would associate with each fae.

I was thinking The Piper might suggest clairaudience, or maybe audio projection?

The Faery Godmother seems to be about an abundance of gifts, a quantity of them. Indicating the presence but not necessarily the development.

Ffaff the Ffooter, this person doesn't get lost, they always know the right path to take.

Bodacious Bodach, someone good at passing by unnoticed, the "don't see me" gift.

Lady of the Harvest... hmm, I'll have to think about this one. She's almost like the Faery Godmother except her gifts are developed/achieved fruition.

Soul Shrinker, feeling and hearing the thoughts and feelings of others as your own.

UnDressing of a Salad, being able to affect external events and people with the power of your mind. Kind of the Will and the Word sort of thing.

anyone else want to play?

JennyFunk

This is still a super new deck to me, and I've not cracked the book to study yet, so this is all just what I gather for myself, perhaps its universal... :)

Himself: this person would seem to have the ability to take you out of all knowledge of time, space and realm. Resonates with your heartstrings and speaks out-loud what you already know.

Solus: perhaps telepathy

Ibe the Retriever: mesmerizing, almost in a hypnosis sort of way, i say this because the perpendicularness of his head plane to his body plane, along with the arch of his neck. geometrically speaking its is a bit morphing...but not in any way shape or form grotesque. I love him.

Just feeling things out here...this is interesting

ellirhyn

Ta 'Om: the ability to receive creative insight from other realms and to make people laugh!
Penelope Dreamweaver: The ability to put these creative insights into physical manifestation
Master Maker: helps you to make these physical manifestations (or ideas) the very best they can possibly be!
Taitin the Sylph: the ability to analyze and synthesize intellectual knowledge!
The Green Woman: Ability/affinity with plants and green growing things!

Myrrha

Soul Dancer -- The ability to stay positive and joyful and to infuse joy into the atmosphere to help other people be happy. The ability to stay in touch with the center of your heart and move and dance (act) from there.

(I was recently gifted this set by a lovely ATer. I did have a set a few years ago and remember a little bit about what the book said the meanings were but am approaching the set as a beginner and not looking at the book meanings for a while.)

Jewel

All the years I have had and used this deck and I had never even thought of this *LOL*. I think Soul Shrinker's psychic gift is empathy. I'll have to think about this some more. Cool thread!

.traveller.

Tobaira, the power to lay hands, healing the mind and body.

Luathas, remover of obstacles (actually he just jumps over them :p )