Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 22 - #22

huredriel

What a wonderful picture Mooncat ....... brimming with joy, transformation and flowing emotions ....... love the water spray :)

tink27

Wow! Mooncat2! I agree with everyone here, your picture is gorgeous....and flowing with so much vitality and life!

mooncat2 said:
I’d never been a gardener ........at the time someone suggested that gardening might be of help in recovering from the state of severe depression I was going through and they were right...........I had a new vision and set out to make it a reality.........a gate opened.

At some point we've all hit bottom, and struggled and fought to get ourselves upright. But when we begin to see different patterns, there is hope, and where there is hope, the present becomes more promising.

mooncat2 said:
I walked with God in a garden...
The season was early spring.
I saw the young leaves glisten
I heard a blackbird sing.

This reminds me of the Beatles song, "Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly. All your life you were only waiting for this moment to arise."

This symbol speaks of the garden of ‘all fulfilled desires’...............what has already been achieved or created.
I think it may be asking us to remember to look at what we have...........the things that were once only a dream or a vision , the hard work, patience and commitment that went into making them a reality.
We owe ourselves these moments .............seeing and feeling the beauty of the garden we’ve created. Sometimes we forget what it was like before we began..........we need to remind ourselves ...........recognise our achievements. It restores and rejuvenates us, inspires us to carry on building and extending our gardens ............two gardens , the internal and the external. Both have their source in the heart.

In these moments we can say.......I AM A CREATOR.

What I see here, is that life is a cycle of overlapping circles and within each cycle is an apex, a height of achievement where it reaches its most highest intensity! We are on top of the world.....which last only a fleeting moment and then goes without us even being aware of it. For some reason it makes me think of the myth Demeter, who compromised with Hades over her daughter Persephone....representing the summer and winter seasons.

But if we are aware of the rise and fall of this energy, we can then savor the joy and ecstasy of every moment......embracing it with the natural riches and joys of our warm earth.

My garden and my spiritual life grew side by side.

This also tells me the energy of a place definitely effects the soul on many different levels.

tink :love:

mooncat2

:) Thank you, everyone................not everything in the garden is perfect, of course. We have possums too, purple_scorp, which at present are feasting nightly on my roses.

I loved the joy this woman's face shows.........with the part of the body being the cheeks smiling comes to mind.
first posted by tink27
Is it the prize we obtained from the staged fight in the last symbol...
The prize........yes, I think it is. Through having had the courage to enter the ring and face the opposition something has been gained........something that makes you smile.
first posted by tink27
... but if closed, the gate (limitations) could represent our own disbelief, or our feelings of “I never get what I want”.
Yes.........and that gate lies in the mind . It blocks us from our heart's desires.
Patience is definitely important and that's something the Aries energy is not very good at............the flame burns high and fierce........the initial enthusiasm is strong but it can want fast results and when that doesn't happen the fire fizzles out. The garden reminds us of the natural process of growth..............a season for all things.
But if we are aware of the rise and fall of this energy, we can then savor the joy and ecstasy of every moment......embracing it with the natural riches and joys of our warm earth.
That is lovely. :)

:love: