Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 29 - #29

tink27

MCsea said:
(Symbol - alternative description) A celestial choir singing.

Element Celestite
Discussion Celestite is a beautiful, delicate, heavenly, sky – crystal blue (due to the strontium in the mineral). An angelic stone, it connects to all the heavenly realms and higher consciousness pursuits. A great stone for clear communication. It was a simple decision – Celestial – -higher - Angels – Celestite, I love my celestite!

Marina, I just wanted to add this angelic stone definitely sits at this symbol, helping us to rise above all the confusion!! :thumbsup:

tink :)

MCsea

Cool pic purple_scorp, I love that - thanks for posting it!

HI Tink - yes Im into space weather - space physics too, and there is SO much we dont know - that pushes the boundaries too...

MARINA

tink27

Hi Marina,

Yes, physics is a fascinating study!! I didn't know how much it meant to me until my son was learning it in school. We (giggle) learnt it together.

tink

tink27

Dictionary - Music of the spheres
A perfectly harmonious music, inaudible on the earth, thought by Pythagoras and later classical and medieval philosophers to be produced by the movement of celestial bodies.

“In the future, everyone will be world-famous for fifteen minutes,,,Andy Warhol (artist)

Harmony could primarily be a structure.....so-o-o is music of the spheres the harmony between the elements of the universe in combination with an order, an arrangement based on geometry and the relationship with numbers? Harmony then is reason and wisdom created into form.

In quantum physics, we were taught that there are three forces that influence our world, the force of creation, the force of maintenance and the force of destruction. To see this more clearly think of a particle that emerges from the void, the creative act, which then becomes a wave for only a short period of time and then disappears as quickly as it came, back into the void. These three forces are seen everywhere in nature. When we grasp it, we are allowing the creative force to dominate and express itself through us!

Aries governs our mind and is the sign of the thinker….something I have to remind myself when doing the Aries symbols. Some symbols seem to repeat themselves but in truth they do not, each astrological sign holds different properties.

As I write this, my mind immediately remembers mooncat2’s picture of the two horses…I see this more clearly now, they could represent a merging of the higher and lower Mind!

Buried within our flesh is a treasure chest not filled with money or gold, but of secrets…secrets if uncovered will align us with the universal mind…..secrets of how to succeed in a ‘material world’. But how do we uncover these secrets? Is it fate, is it our thoughts that change our reality or is it both? Words and music can have so much power…how do we align them with the universe and the planets, to set things in motion?

When we are presented with an opportunity is it the white horse that seizes it for us from the gods? We’ve all had these moments…shocking, stunning, amazing revelations…but if we don’t act on them, suddenly they are gone! Is it our courage and willingness to step out and make it happen? Is it a combination of our minds and the bilingual mission of the white and black horse team? Are we willing to risk everything (gulp) when these moments hit their peak?

Is this a form of cosmic magnetism! A time when we are at one with the world….a natural harmony between ourselves, people, the planets and our environment. For this moment as long as it lasts we have the ability to create the reality we see in our minds.

And how does this happen? How do we get here…..is it from working diligently and intently towards our goal? Is it from our many hard won lessons that we are able to reach this point with incredible visions and creative insights?

I know I have had trouble handling and expressing this energy…it’s like the floodgates opened and there I am, jumping off the deep end!

There’s so much more I could say but I’ll wait to share when others comment.

tink :love: