Faulty reasoning spread????😨

bluelagune

OK bunch of us here I notice are empaths who absorb other people's garbage emotions to a point when we no longer differ between what is ours and what is theirs.
πŸ˜©πŸ˜­πŸ˜–πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜± <--- me!
Has anyone here developed a spread to control true/false feelings?

Please share!

DDwarks

I've no spread per say but this what I do.
Shuffle cut your cards as usual saying out loud (and concentrating on what you are saying):

I need some grounding and protection advice pls.
1.What is causing my lack of energy boundaries?
2.How can I better protect myself?
3.How much better will I feel after this?

Then you start to lay your cards.
3 cards per question.
I even say "Q1" then lay the cards, Q2" lay cards.....
Clarification cards as needed afterwards. I don't usually bother myself.

Take a picture of it on your phone and/ write all the advice down! You will need it again to refresh your mind in the future x

bluelagune

Great spread! πŸ‘

Was looking in terms of feelings of anxiety and not sure where it is coming from. Mostly it's I walk in let's say a store... very happy. Come out feeling sad and panicky as something triggers my sensors and old memories are recalled. There was no cause for the anxiety other then this is I picked up from someone else. What questions you think I should ask?

Here is a few I picked out:
What is my personal brain pathway to the emotion
What was the original trigger to activate this pathway
What is the current trigger
True beliefs in feelings
False beliefs in feelings

In reality these feelings don't belong in my body at this moment. But I can't quite isolate it.

DDwarks

Great spread! πŸ‘

Was looking in terms of feelings of anxiety and not sure where it is coming from. Mostly it's I walk in let's say a store... very happy. Come out feeling sad and panicky as something triggers my sensors and old memories are recalled. There was no cause for the anxiety other then this is I picked up from someone else. What questions you think I should ask?

Here is a few I picked out:
What is my personal brain pathway to the emotion
What was the original trigger to activate this pathway
What is the current trigger
True beliefs in feelings
False beliefs in feelings

In reality these feelings don't belong in my body at this moment. But I can't quite isolate it.
I went through the exact same thing for years! I know anxiety all too well too :(
That's one beast that doesn't go away easily!!
So I would say first to work on protecting your boundaries/ energy field (Qs in above post) and see how it goes.
If it carries on then the anxiety is yours (unconscious level) and not something you have picked up.
The Qs I personally work on for that are:
What is causing anxiety (and anything else)
What do I need to change?
How do I do that?
How it would help?
And I do 1 card each for that.

Luna's Crone

I think alot of agoraphobics are empaths too. I was lucky, I learned early how to shut things out for survival. I like both sets of questions. may use them my self, cuz when my husbands family is all together, I get overwhelmed. they are too close and i can't get away. our one and only nephew will kinda shadow me at these functions. i must block stuff for him.

can't wait to try these.

actually, you could keep a jounal just on these questions and draws.