Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2011 Cover Contest

NamasteIndia

Kimberlee said:
Now that my entry has been received, I thought I'd share with everyone. I was going to attach it, but the file size was too big.

My entry:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4406061763_ecf3841c9b_o.png

(Let me know if that link works, ok?)

Thanks!

~Kimberlee

its nice kim
good luck to you.
i will get my done soon......i will need to add the quotes Tarot lovers etc....will need my husbands help to add the text

DraagonStorm

I completed a image for the contest. I have upgraded my subscription, but waiting for it be activated... So in the meantime. here's a link to view my entry.

It's based on the Lovers card, but I'm also showing that The Fool is on a journey. And that finding a lover, is part of the journey, and that he and his love is moving on.

Link to Deviant Art. http://draagonstorm.deviantart.com/art/Tarot-Lovers-Calendar-2011-156322016

Note: I purposely made it brighter then a normally would to counter act the non-write paper it will be printed on :)

shadowdancer

Really nice one there DraagonStorm :) :)

Davina

Major Tom

DraagonStorm said:
I'll see what I can do in 10 days!

DraagonStorm said:
I completed a image for the contest.

Thanks very much for your entry DraagonStorm. Nice one. :) I can't believe you put it together in only one day.

GeorgiePorgie

DraagonStorm,

Er.. One word --- WOW.

DraagonStorm

Thanks...

I never know how long it'll take... depends on what ideas my muse gives me.

Kimberlee

Beautiful!

I can't wait to see what everyone else has to bring. Great job!

~Kimberlee

Major Tom

NamasteIndia has asked me to post her entry for her. I'd like to thank her for her entry. It's a nice one. :)

Attachments

• NamasteIndiaentrysm.jpg
    NamasteIndiaentrysm.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 72

DraagonStorm

Very nice NamasteIndia

shadowdancer

corking entries from one and all. It is shaping up to be a great competition and will be a hard one for me to choose my fav.

good luck everyone

Davina