The All Things "Baba" Thread

MysticalMoose

I have just noticed that I have something that is not on the site anymore.. A wristlet! - .. its the BoGo Strength design & its soo lovely & shimmery, I bought it from Shadowdancer a while back & my BoGo 1st edition lives in it & it has pride of place in my glass fronted book/deck-case/bureau where it draws admiring glances & gasps from visiting friends...
Tarot bags, I only have a few, the Black Bone Chapel that houses my Graven Images Deck, A very Baroque Romance that contains my BBCats, The Fairy Hunt in which lives my MRP Fairytale, - The black plain beaded one which houses my Deirdre Of The Sorrows, & I have just ordered the Red Bone Chapel Bag for one of my new Pewters & hoping to get a LE Bag on the next run for the other one.

turtlebite

Edited because I've been on the computer too much lately and obviously have a case of the crazies.

I asked for a messenger bag for my birthday. The design looks so clever, I can't wait for it to arrive!

Libra8ca

baba-prague said:
Around the Alice deck (probably this time next year) we plan several very limited things, one of which is something we have never done before and which we will now have a better strategy for releasing. I hope.

But it's not what Nisaba thinks - it's something else.

She said mysteriously.

How exciting! }) A year is a long time to wait though :bugeyed:

OctoberGwen

MysticalMoose said:
I have just noticed that I have something that is not on the site anymore.. A wristlet! - .. its the BoGo Strength design & its soo lovely & shimmery

Ooooo. Can you post a pic, pretty please? :D
Wonder when they stopped making those...

MysticalMoose

Yup! Hold On I'll just take a pic !

Back in a mo! :D

ETA: having slight technical issue, pic is too big & havent got a resizing thing on laptop, :mad: I'll be back!

Le Fanu

OctoberGwen said:
It sounds fabulous. What a lovely surprise! Do you think you can post a pic?
Thought I may be able to link a pic from the store but it isn't listed anymore. Besides, a pic will do nothing to convey the richness and beauty of the thing. When I get my deck I'll do a layout and post pics...

OctoberGwen

Le Fanu said:
Thought I may be able to link a pic from the store but it isn't listed anymore. Besides, a pic will do nothing to convey the richness and beauty of the thing. When I get my deck I'll do a layout and post pics...

Thank you. And yes, on second thought, clearly a photo won't do some of these bags justice. After all, we saw them on the site and were still pleasantly surprised.

greatdane

just got my Strength tarot today

SOOO much nicer in person, not that it wasn't lovely online, but just can't do it justice. LOVE the cording and beads! And it's now discontinued in that fabric or source. Nothing better than a phenomenal bag AND savings!

MysticalMoose

Right :D

I'm back with wristlet pic after technical hitch :)

Attachments

• Wristle.jpg
    Wristle.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 94

greatdane

Thanks For Posting, Mystical!

ooooh, lovely! Now I want one! lol