The All Things "Baba" Thread

GadgetGirl

MysticalMoose said:
Right :D

I'm back with wristlet pic after technical hitch :)

OMFSM!!! I want those!! How perfect! :heart: it!!

minrice

I want the Memento Mori bucket bag sooooooooooooooooo bad!

OctoberGwen

MysticalMoose said:
Right :D

I'm back with wristlet pic after technical hitch :)

LOL. Thank you for posting.

I am now feeling deeply covetous of your wristlet.

*off to soothe myself with wine*

Altena

I just ordered the Bone Chapel bag. It said that they only had one left in stock and so I figured that the best thing to do was to just go for it(who knows if they'll get it back in anytime soon). The Tarot of Vampyres arrived today and this will be just perfect for it.

Oh my gosh, I'm so tempted by the Faith, Hope and Chocolate messenger bag. Me wants it so, so badly. I'm most likely getting a Nook for Christmas and need a bag for it. This is just THE bag of my dreams and I have to seriously hold myself back not to order it right away. I'm getting more money next week though, so soon.....very, very soon :D

Le Fanu

Altena said:
I just ordered the Bone Chapel bag. It said that they only had one left in stock and so I figured that the best thing to do was to just go for it(who knows if they'll get it back in anytime soon). The Tarot of Vampyres arrived today and this will be just perfect for it.
*gulp*

Not sure about the Vampyre going in something as lovely as the Bone Chapel bag but....}) (joke...)

Just wanted to say that the Bone Chapel bag is absolutely STUNNING. I am totally in love with mine. All summer I had my beady eye on the Bone Chapel bag thinking "That's what I want to carry my pewter BG deck round in..." and I kept checking at the store and nobody seemed to buy it and I kept thinking "must get round to buying it, must get round to buying it"

I did so - quite recently in fact, only last week - and I think it is my favourite baba bag EVER. Is yours the red or yellow (not yellow; opulent, burnished gold) background? Im so glad I got it. I have a Ltd edition Momento Mori one, which hasn't arrived yet, but there is something so spot-on about this Bone Chapel bag with its trumpeting angels scrambling over skulls.

Often I keep tarot purchases hidden from my boyfriend :D but this one has been paraded and shown off and everyone who sees it swoons!

Reverie

Oh! I'm so glad this thread was created :)
I LOVE all things Baba. Thus far I have the Victorian Romantic gold edition kit, bohemian gothic silver edition kit, the tarot of prague kit, and a fairytale story pink tarot bag. Also have the moon print from the bohemian gothic deck.

I can't get enough!!

Essjay

Message to MysticalMoose - please empty your mailbox, I've got a Baba related message to send you!

GadgetGirl

I'm currently in awe of the new BG Box!! Those would be wonderful done out in the other prints as well for those that prefer boxes over bags. I love the bags but I know if these were available for purchase with other prints ie The Fair Face or a Mucha print I would be all over them.

MysticalMoose

Essjay said:
Message to MysticalMoose - please empty your mailbox, I've got a Baba related message to send you!
DONE!!!!! :D :D :D

MysticalMoose

Bone Chapel! :)

I LOVE my Bone Chapel bag.. mine is black as the main colour & background, it's in one of my pics on the Baba Deck Thread. Until now my Graven Images has been living in it... but its quite a small deck & it looks much better with the BG 2nd Edition Box in it.... I have a red Bone Chapel bag on the way so when it gets here I'll decide :).. sooooo LOVELY!