Badgers Forest Tarot

morganesky

Lovely! I hope it all works out smoothly for you. I have been eyeing your decks for ages and am waiting for more fluid funds to start buying again. Hopefully I will have some of your creations one day :)

HOLMES

it is quite beautiful

I found the strength card enthralling when I saw the deck and thought it was neat.
with the cougar and the bambi deer.
that could of been a cartoon :)

bluedogrose

Hi All. The Badgers Forest Tarot deck is finished, I've launched a Kickstarter to help with the initial printing costs. I don't think I am allowed post a link here, but it's not hard to find.

If this is successful I should have deck available to everyone by October if not sooner. I'm really pleased how it turned out, but feel free to chime in if you have questions.

The cards are borderless and the backs are reversable, the minor arcana is numbered and the major numbered and named. Each card is unique - all 78. It's also a larger size than my previous decks, more of the standard tarot size.

Wish me luck on the funding, otherwise it may not be available until next year. :)

Also, next on my plate is finding time to make the 3rd edition of the Rabbit Tarot possible, as I will probably sell out of the second edition this year.

VGimlet

Looking forward to seeing this deck in print soon. :D

<Giving you a wave from the other side of the valley, LOL>

rachelcat

Just backed this on Kickstarter! I need this deck!

bluedogrose

Thanks Rachelcat :)

*waves at VGimlet*

gregory

Hi All. The Badgers Forest Tarot deck is finished, I've launched a Kickstarter to help with the initial printing costs. I don't think I am allowed post a link here, but it's not hard to find.
You can post a link in advertising....

Done- but I WISH Kickstarter would do the shipping outside the US better... I may end up having to email you ! I added the $12, but there's no way to say that's what it's for ! And so it still shows up as "shipping within the US" :mad:

bluedogrose

Thanks again Gregory - I'm sure we can get it sorted out. :)

Chiriku

Hi All. The Badgers Forest Tarot deck is finished.

Great deck. It's been dormant on my wish list since I first heard of it. I'm not a "pet person" and probably not even really an "animal person" but woodland animals make the cut for me and the art is very good.

I have a question for you:

The Badgers represent swords, Foxes represent cups, wild Rabbits represent wands, and Crows represent pentacles.

These are some unusual suit designations, in my opinion (they're a bit counter-intuitive to my mind, based on what I know of each animal's "character" or persona). Can you explain a bit about your inspiration/reasoning behind your choices for the suits?

Thanks very much.