Yet Another Goddess Oracle?

Sophie

I like the two cards for one keyword/concept idea. It would work for me.

The Mesopotamian pantheon rocks :) Complicated stuff - because it's several thousand years of history and a dozen civilisations! - but there are some very rich myths and their goddesses are every bit as strong as their gods. It's interesting to see the differences between the nomadic and the settled peoples, too - what constitutes godliness, danger and aid for example.

delizt

Hi there!

These cards are terrific and I would LOVE a Goddess-themed deck!!! LOVE IT!!

Summerdream

Chronata,

You are truely talented. You know I would love a Goddess/God Oracle. Keep the cards coming!

Summerdream:)

Bat Chicken

Very spectacular idea Chronata!
I love the idea of each god/goddess balanced in two cards - and there is so much to draw from! I look forward to seeing your choices. :)

Little Hare

OMFG :bugeyed: Chronata you are a machine! I've just seen these and the other oracle decks you have created :heart: do you ever sleep?!

You rocks my socks!

autumnsdaughter

Just saw this- I want it!

Pretty please with cherries, chocolate sprinkles, and whipped cream on top?

ETA: This is the third time today I've been entranced by a goddess type deck. They are calling to me! I've been summoned!

SaintOfScreams

Chronata, I love Deity decks!

If you would make one with gods and Goddesses that would be something I'd look for!

I would also wonder if there was any way you could make the deck more affordable to an average tarot consumer? I'm one of those who can't always afford decks over the double- digits.

yaraluna

New year's resolution:

NO MORE DECKS
NO MORE DECKS
NO MORE DECKS...

until now.

Chronata, i am on your list already SI? LOL! :p

silverwings94

Chronata,
I want one also. Waving my arms in the air and dancing around in circles. The cards are beautiful. The Goddesses and Gods will be a perfect deck. Your art work is awesome. Keep us posted as to when you complete the deck and if its available to purchase.

Chronata said:
I have been spending my time going crazy making decks, and to relax, and unwind I have been making little Artist Trading Cards...

which are playing card size works of art that get traded to other artists.

I like doing them because I get to experiment with different mediums, and make lots of mistakes, and mess around with themes and art I don't normally get to do.

One of the recent swaps I joined was to make a series of Goth Goddesses...you know those Ladies that have a bit of darkness to them...
and I made a couple of cards that I really really like! :)

So...I was thinking of incorporating them (along with some not-so-dark goddesses) into a future oracle deck.

But of course...there are SO many Goddess themed oracles out there already, aren't there?

So I was considering just doing a DEITY ORACLE...a bunch of Gods, along with Goddesses...maybe a few animal Gods thrown in too...

Would anyone be interested in a deck like that?

It will be a while...because God knows I don't have anything else to eat up all my time right now...(she says with sarcastic grin!)

Anyway...here are some Goth Goddesses that i started with...that took almost no time (I was inspired!)

Hecate, Mother of moon, mystery, witches and magic

Kali, Goddess of Destruction and rebirth

Erzulie, Voodoo Loa of Love, passion, fury

Hel, Nordic Queen of the Underworld

yaraluna

Yemaya - santeria goddess of the seas

Oya - santeria goddess of the thunder

ixtal mayan goddess of the moon