Yet Another Goddess Oracle?

SaintOfScreams

Chronata said:
You guys trying to Keeeeel me? :D

I would love to work on this deck, but it just got moved to the back back burner of the project stove!

Don't expect it soon, but I promise that when my other obligations free up more time...I will work exclusively on this, and my other oracle!

There will be an Anubis...most definitely.

Probabably not an Isis...because I have been having trouble finding a corresponding God of Motherhood! (though I may go with a different direction too...)

Oh boy if you put Him in it, I'm going to have to buy it.;)

Little Hare

just make sure you take plenty of rest for yourself... do you even sleep? :bugeyed:

FaireMaiden

Chronata said:
Probabably not an Isis...because I have been having trouble finding a corresponding God of Motherhood! (though I may go with a different direction too...)
Hmmm... Well, to my mind a God of Motherhood would be a fertility god... the one who impregnates... who actually makes 'motherhood' possible...

It seems, instead of a god and goddess of motherhood, it would be more a theme of god and goddess of parenthood... of motherhood and fatherhood... Alas, I cannot think of one god that was adept at the 'fatherhood' aspect of children, save supplying the genes, och! *rofl*

But then, what do I know??? :bugeyed: *lol* :bugeyed:

Sidhe-Ra

Odin was called the 'allfather' of the Gods. And Zeus and Hera would be good choices for this parental pair also...

Blessings,

Em xx

autumnsdaughter

I agree with both suggestions of Odin and Zeus. Both really took care of their children... sometimes to a fault.

It's funny, there is so much information out there about goddesses, and beyond the Abrahamic "Big G" there seems to be so little about the gods.

enchantedmoon3

Buyers List

Add me to the future buyers list please! I am loving the artwork so far but will be patient as they come to you (no rush). Just keep me on the list as well :)

Chronata

ooh! I do like Odin, as the Allfather counterpoint to Isis.
I was thinking about Fatherhood, and the Christian St Joseph came to mind as well.

ah...There ya go...now I am really going to want to work on this project again!

You guys are evil...:D

autumnsdaughter

We're not evil.

We're EVIIIIILLLL!