Ace of Cups clarified by 7 Wands

elena_jaymz

Hi everyone, I did my usual month forecast reading and according to my cards I'll have an Ace of Cups for what concerns love in March. I thought "new love" in sight, but it seemed to good to be true, so I draw a clarifier that was the 7 Wands, but it's the opposite of this Ace to me.. Anyway some ideas about the possible meaning:

- Maybe I'll fall in love and fight for this love
- Maybe someone will fall for me, but I'll strongly refuse his love
- Maybe I'll feel more open to emotions in general and so I'll feel like I strongly deserve love, again fighting to get it

Any other idea? Maybe clarifiers don't work so well with me. Thank you so much.

mary_leo

I would see it as open and ready for a new love interest and also a sense of self value, which would be beneficial for you.

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk

elena_jaymz

I would see it as open and ready for a new love interest and also a sense of self value, which would be beneficial for you.

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk
Hi mary_leo, thanks for your reply! I agree, me becoming more open and probably ready for love as well as starting being more self-confident.

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

headincloud

I see the ace C as self love here, something you've been working on for quite some time and are holding your own with, well done. It may also predict a new love relationship as a result of the inner work you've done, as within so without.

elena_jaymz

I see the ace C as self love here, something you've been working on for quite some time and are holding your own with, well done. It may also predict a new love relationship as a result of the inner work you've done, as within so without.
Hi headincloud, thanks! I see it in the same way, once you love yourself, you can love someone else, it's the necessary starting point. Yes, I've been working at it for a long time.

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

violetdaisy

You're ready to stand your ground on what your feelings actually are. No one is going to sucessfully convince you that what you feel is anything different from what you really do feel. This is quite beneficial when working on opening up to the potential of a relationship.

If you go off of imagery; and your deck is one that the 7 shows someone in a physical place of advantage - on top of a cliff, hill, large rock - it could also be that you feel able to express honestly what you feel and won't have any real insurmountable opposition. Using the same imagery; maybe you'll have many fighting for your affection and you will have to fend them off...to protect yourself emotionally.

Grizabella

"Holding your own" in the area of romantic relationships is what came to my mind first. You're just as lovable, attractive, witty, charming and desirable as anyone and have equally good chances of success at finding and sustaining a love relationship. :)

elena_jaymz

You're ready to stand your ground on what your feelings actually are. No one is going to sucessfully convince you that what you feel is anything different from what you really do feel. This is quite beneficial when working on opening up to the potential of a relationship.
Hi violetdaisy, thanks, what you say adds up!

If you go off of imagery; and your deck is one that the 7 shows someone in a physical place of advantage - on top of a cliff, hill, large rock - it could also be that you feel able to express honestly what you feel and won't have any real insurmountable opposition. Using the same imagery; maybe you'll have many fighting for your affection and you will have to fend them off...to protect yourself emotionally.
It could be anything, anyway I agree about all these possibilities.

elena_jaymz

"Holding your own" in the area of romantic relationships is what came to my mind first. You're just as lovable, attractive, witty, charming and desirable as anyone and have equally good chances of success at finding and sustaining a love relationship. :)
Thanks Grizabella! I agree, these two cards look as a good omen indeed :)