What is your favourite tarot card?

think

I also am quite fond of the Hermit at the moment.

But I think this is kind of a personal guidance for me at the moment. I deactivated my Facebook account a couple of weeks ago and have withdrawn from a dysfunctional relationship. Some quiet time, to concentrate on studies and other pursuits, follow the path laid out by the lantern I'm holding, not being easily led astray by other, maybe brighter or more colourful, lights out there.

ana luisa

Ace of cups. Always brings me a feeling of renewal and warmth. All that fresh water falling and the flowers and the bird...Unless, of course, it's reversed. Another contender would be the 6 of cups; not particularly for its beauty but for the message.

VGimlet

Moon, always has been, also the star.

The Tower - I don't know why, I like seeing it come up. Change taken out of your hands, except you CAN control how you react.

A good friend of mine who I read for 2-3 times a year gets it a lot. Even when we try to AVOID it - there it comes. And she's had some upheaval every time. That doesn't stop us from both giggling like madwomen when it shows up.

cfish

It's really hard to pick!

The Magician. When the card falls in the outcome position of the CC for career reading, I know I will get a great result. (But I also know I have to do my best in every aspect to get the outcome!)
Also Justice, too. The card has always been favorable to me when I wait for the result of some applications.

Drugelis

Mine is 3 of Pentacles in Tarot of the Hidden Realm.
I just love this card. I can imagine sitting and talking with this man all day long :)

Richard

La Force (Trump XI) from the ISIS Tarot

Attachments

• force.jpg
    force.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 209

Zephyros

The Thoth Star

Attachments

• Thoth Star.jpg
    Thoth Star.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 210

RiverRunsDeep

I tend to prefer the darker, more cryptic cards, so probably the Moon is my favorite.

Darker and more cryptic.....me, too!! I like the Moon, High Priestess, Death, and the Hermit. Especially the Hermit; it is my birth card, and I love to examine the various depictions of its solitary, lone wolf aspect.

eolian

I cant say i have a favorite card but right now "since i bought and worked with the deck in the last 6 months" I find myself thinking of the Hierophant in the Ian Daniels Tarot of the Vampyers often.

danieljuk

I think the star has a special meaning for people or a connection when they need hope at a point in their lives!

my fave card of all though is the sun! I just love it! I can't even explain why, so bright and positive! I wonder if we have a different favourite card at different points or our lives hmmmm :)