Zombie tarot - Queen of Swords

shadowdancer

I love this lady :D

Who doesn't love a granny with an attitude or an edge? You can just picture her ditching all those Frank Sinatra albums and sneaking on a Black Sabbath when she thinks no-one is looking. Don't worry guys, she is likely to be post menopausal, so you don't have to worry about triggering a hair finger with an innocently inappropriate comment. Her daughter may be a different matter though. If you face her, be prepared to prove yourself. She knows all the tell tale signs of a zombie, and if you fail one of the tests she has the means to dispose of you. She may not be able to do any chasing down, but hey she shouldn't need to - in a 100m race, of granny v zombie, I think she may take it but it would be a photo finish. No, if she is having an off day, she will just lay the trap. We know it has worked before - she has kept the evidence as a sort of warning. Bead of sweat showing on your brow yet? It should be. This is one dame I want on my side should the situation turn into a bit of zombie apocolypse. Red Bull may well give us wings, but she just needs a couple of tinnies to get her juices running. Something that may not have happened to her for a long time, bless her! I mean, for years she has had to make do with The Price Is Right and Jeopardy for mental stimulation. Now she has something she can really get her teeth into, and they are a fine looking set of gnashers for sure.

Attachments

• swords queen.jpg
    swords queen.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 800

Winterchild

Who doesn't love a granny with an attitude or an edge? You can just picture her ditching all those Frank Sinatra albums and sneaking on a Black Sabbath when she thinks no-one is looking. Don't worry guys, she is likely to be post menopausal, so you don't have to worry about triggering a hair finger with an innocently inappropriate comment. Her daughter may be a different matter though. If you face her, be prepared to prove yourself. She knows all the tell tale signs of a zombie, and if you fail one of the tests she has the means to dispose of you. She may not be able to do any chasing down, but hey she shouldn't need to - in a 100m race, of granny v zombie, I think she may take it but it would be a photo finish. No, if she is having an off day, she will just lay the trap. We know it has worked before - she has kept the evidence as a sort of warning. Bead of sweat showing on your brow yet? It should be. This is one dame I want on my side should the situation turn into a bit of zombie apocolypse. Red Bull may well give us wings, but she just needs a couple of tinnies to get her juices running. Something that may not have happened to her for a long time, bless her! I mean, for years she has had to make do with The Price Is Right and Jeopardy for mental stimulation. Now she has something she can really get her teeth into, and they are a fine looking set of gnashers for sure.

This is brilliant...!!Do you think she may be drunk... she got that crazy *C'mon if you dare look about her that's for sure... no messin with that one... as for the daughter...well... I think the zombies may have gotten to her already ......

Pam O

Who doesn't love a granny with an attitude or an edge? You can just picture her ditching all those Frank Sinatra albums and sneaking on a Black Sabbath when she thinks no-one is looking. ... No, if she is having an off day, she will just lay the trap. ....

So glad you are on a rampage to get these cards up and share your wit shadowdancer!!!

She reminds me of granny in Clint Eastwood's "Every Which Way But Loose" & the sequel movie. Powerful, motivated, wise, kooky, very funny, and a bit off with her sight, so be sure you don't get mistaken for a Zombie.

She has many plans we may not know about, in addition to that trap she has set. Definitely an asset for the team. Her brains excel where her bones and body may be a bit on the old side. She has LOTS of wisdom gathered from all her years of life so far!

PS I am a huge Ronnie James Dio fan, and I LOVE his voice during the time he was with Black Sabbath, like the Heaven & Hell album. Well, I am infactuated with his voice for all his music actually. Hmmmm, may have to crank up some of his music now that you've inspired me... :D

Metafizzypop

One of the things I find interesting about the Q of S in this deck is that she is the only human Queen. The Queens of Wands, Cups and Hazards/Pentacles are all zombies. Considering that the Queen of Swords usually represents rationality and reason and all that analytical stuff, I could see her being shown as human. Because a zombie wouldn't be so great at that thinking kinda stuff. I don't mean to say that the other Queens aren't good in the thinking department. I just mean that a Queen who specializes in the thinking department might be too much of a stretch being represented by a zombie.

krystalkitty

I think that is so true a zombie is not rational it is all about instinct the human has this rationality of the mind. Zombies dont have a mind. She is so organised in keeping herself safe also a lot about herself here the protection is around her and only she is old she has survived this long so she must have been quick canny and knows all the tricks. She doesnt like to let people see too much of her as those blinds are half closed but she tries to keep one foot in the outside world too so she is not completely shut off and can see what is going on around her. She is inainly grinning holding that gun having the control in her hands power as such is what makes her happy... she likes to know she is calling the shots.

ana luisa

Very nice lady indeed ! She had issues in the past. Probably undermined by her late husband and not allowed too much freedom. She likes her beer cold and even though life has taken away her teeth she can still smile. Strong to the max but not reckless (she is armed and ready for the action).
If the reading were done for a young lady, that could mean that although what you see at first may look super sexy and vulnerable (the foot), what this lady is all about is much more solid.