Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #89

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Magician
He wants a woman who can be *all things (probably) to all men* ; someone who is empowered by their sexual skills and clued up about the men in their life - a mind reader who is keen to take the initiative.

Qu: Did a burglary take place Or was the story fabricated for some reason ?
3 coins

Seems to me from this card that a burglary did take place ... There's mastery and skill been used in the taking of the money

- is D trustworthy to me
Top   #41
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Magician
He wants a woman who can be *all things (probably) to all men* ; someone who is empowered by their sexual skills and clued up about the men in their life - a mind reader who is keen to take the initiative.

Qu: Did a burglary take place Or was the story fabricated for some reason ?
9 of wands. A very difficult decision was made. I feel consideration but not theft.

Q: will he reach out today?
Top   #42
love_light's Avatar
love_light  love_light is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Mar 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
love_light 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
9 of wands. A very difficult decision was made. I feel consideration but not theft.

Q: will he reach out today?
The Hanged Man

No, he's got other things on his mind currently and needs to sort those out first

Edited... Bonny I saw you question was skipped so here's yours below. You asked " - is D trustworthy to me "

The High Priestess
This card suggests you already know the answer and that there are probably some secrets D is keeping which could suggest the answer is no

***

What is something good that I might experience this upcoming week?
Top   #43
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_light View Post
The Hanged Man

No, he's got other things on his mind currently and needs to sort those out first

Edited... Bonny I saw you question was skipped so here's yours below. You asked " - is D trustworthy to me "

The High Priestess
This card suggests you already know the answer and that there are probably some secrets D is keeping which could suggest the answer is no

***

What is something good that I might experience this upcoming week?
queen cup

a kind gesture from a caring woman

q: why did he decide to get in touch
Top   #44
Ama  Ama is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Aug 2010
Location: under the sea
Posts: 124
Ama 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post

q: how they felt about the invitation when they saw it
4 of swords

They may have considered declining because they feel they need a break from social obligations.

I am considering applying to teachers college. Would that path lead me to success and happiness?
Top   #45
Ama  Ama is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Aug 2010
Location: under the sea
Posts: 124
Ama 

oops, here is your answer Palin, I was looking at the wrong place.

King of Cups. He decided to get in touch because he has warm feelings he wants to share with you, perhaps of love.

q above
Top   #46
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ama View Post
4 of swords

They may have considered declining because they feel they need a break from social obligations.

I am considering applying to teachers college. Would that path lead me to success and happiness?
2 cups

yes as this is something that would make you feel connected and happy in your heart with what you do and with the people you interact with

q: why the lack of manners?
Top   #47
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
2 cups

yes as this is something that would make you feel connected and happy in your heart with what you do and with the people you interact with

q: why the lack of manners?
Illusion

He never learned them and isn't clear about standards, preferring to see from his own angle.

Something exciting coming up for me in the next 10 days?
Top   #48
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Illusion

He never learned them and isn't clear about standards, preferring to see from his own angle.

Something exciting coming up for me in the next 10 days?
ace coin

yes something will be offered to you, something valuable, money or the possibility to generate money

q: is it time to stand up for myself
Top   #49
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
ace coin

yes something will be offered to you, something valuable, money or the possibility to generate money

q: is it time to stand up for myself
Knight cauldrons

Be true to your feelings and stand up for yourself in a thoughtful way.

Will he contact me in the next week?
Top   #50




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.