Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #90

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 
Citizen

LittleOne's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
oooohhh, breathe that moment !

Amazing how the cards keep saying embrace it... maybe it is not what you think ('it' rarely is...)... the page of cups is about taking it lightly so perhaps put on some light music, take a wee break and put a pic of an adventure that you ARE going to go on up on your wall to inspire you through your more mundane study (im studying too... can understand!)
Indulge in my dreams!

I think I'm just hungry and angry - my brother is cooking but has done a magnificently terrible job of it.
Top   #21
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 
Citizen

LittleOne's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
nine of swords

The man is caught in a circle of fear and feelings of powerlessness that are making him angry and dug-in

- q above pls
Judgement

It's upright! So I would say it was judged in a good light bringing happiness and fanfare to the palate (not sure I spelt that right?)!


What has made him so fearful?
Top   #22
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Judgement

It's upright! So I would say it was judged in a good light bringing happiness and fanfare to the palate (not sure I spelt that right?)!


What has made him so fearful?
9 Swords

an inner uncontrolable and irrational tendency to exxagerate what is not real

q: does he want to be in a Relationship or just to have a fling
Top   #23
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 
Citizen

LittleOne's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
9 Swords

an inner uncontrolable and irrational tendency to exxagerate what is not real

q: does he want to be in a Relationship or just to have a fling
The Star rx

I think he has had a rough time in the past and lost hope - deep down he wants a relationship but isn't yet able to commit and so things never work out and just end up being flings.

Why is he punishing me?
Top   #24
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
The Star rx

I think he has had a rough time in the past and lost hope - deep down he wants a relationship but isn't yet able to commit and so things never work out and just end up being flings.

Why is he punishing me?
Nine of wands

His goals seem to be involved in the answer to this question

- am I on track to solving this health challenge?
Top   #25
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 
Citizen

LittleOne's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Nine of wands

His goals seem to be involved in the answer to this question

- am I on track to solving this health challenge?
Ace of Pentacles rx

Hmmm, this card is making think that you have had a false start and you need to revise and recommit.

Regarding me, what is his goal?
Top   #26
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Ace of Pentacles rx

Hmmm, this card is making think that you have had a false start and you need to revise and recommit.

Regarding me, what is his goal?
6 cups

The aim he has is for a return to sweetness and innocence ... He's got something in his mind that makes him think of an ideal at the expense of the now

- what did his colleagues say when they saw the effect it had had on him?
Top   #27
pianosmile's Avatar
pianosmile  pianosmile is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2010
Location: California :D
Posts: 3,493
pianosmile 
Citizen

pianosmile's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
6 cups

The aim he has is for a return to sweetness and innocence ... He's got something in his mind that makes him think of an ideal at the expense of the now

- what did his colleagues say when they saw the effect it had had on him?
page of pents-
They mentioned that they noticed its effect.

Seeing him on Friday. How will that go?
Top   #28
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
6 cups

The aim he has is for a return to sweetness and innocence ... He's got something in his mind that makes him think of an ideal at the expense of the now

- what did his colleagues say when they saw the effect it had had on him?
rabbits tarot

9 of sticks- they thoughts he must have been going through a hard time but he is strong

Q: A clue to his current relationship or dynamics with me?
Top   #29
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
rabbits tarot

9 of sticks- they thoughts he must have been going through a hard time but he is strong

Q: A clue to his current relationship or dynamics with me?
Three coins
Seems to be about working together and shaping things right

- a card for how that project is going - is the quality good?
Top   #30


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.