Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #97

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
King of Wands

He feels lucky to know you

Q: Will I need further treatment regarding X?
4 cups

some extra treatment you might feel you dont need or want

q: how OM felt about the link I sent by email
Top   #1351
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 
Citizen

anie's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
4 cups

some extra treatment you might feel you dont need or want

q: how OM felt about the link I sent by email
king of pentacles: They may not show a lot of reaction , but it is positive and they are good with it, or it was effective (if that makes sense)


Q: What is the relationship between him and her?
Top   #1352
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
king of pentacles: They may not show a lot of reaction , but it is positive and they are good with it, or it was effective (if that makes sense)


Q: What is the relationship between him and her?
Five of Cups

Seems like a past involvement where perhaps it didn't work out or one rejected the other

Q: Does RT respect me?
Top   #1353
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Five of Cups

Seems like a past involvement where perhaps it didn't work out or one rejected the other

Q: Does RT respect me?
6 of Wands Reversed

I'd say no, they don't see your true value or don't want to.


Does X respect me?
Top   #1354
Aaliha  Aaliha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,806
Aaliha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
6 of Wands Reversed

I'd say no, they don't see your true value or don't want to.


Does X respect me?
judgement

for some reason this makes me think no they don't completely respect you, I feel they have secret thoughts about you though, but keeps these below the surface so to speak

will wispy email me back tomorrow?
Top   #1355
Annabelle's Avatar
Annabelle  Annabelle is offline
Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2005
Location: In the piney woods of East Texas, USA
Posts: 9,751
Annabelle 
Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

Annabelle's Avatar
Moderator note


Wow this thread moves FAST !!

I'm about to open a new one . . . here it is.
Top   #1356


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.