Deviant Moon Companion Book

VioletEye

ahhh! i've been waiting for this for a long while - thank you, Moonboy! :party:

I've preordered mine! But at Amazon UK, I'm afraid, as it's $70 with postage from the U.S. Still, very excited to get hold of my copy :)

Essjay, i know that you're biting the bullet here, but if it makes you feel any better, it looks like a huge, hardbound, detailed book; not having seen it myself, i'm betting that it's worth it. :)

Moonboy

Spoiler Alert!

Well, the BLacK CaT is out of the bag!
As you know, each Pre-Order of the signed Deviant Moon Companion Book comes with special bonus collectibles found ONLY from this site.

One of them happens to be
the 49th Card from the upcoming DEVIANT MOON ORACLE.

The Deviant Moon Oracle is a 48 card borderless deck——the extra 49th card is ONLY available with Pre-Orders of the DM Companion (While supplies last)

more info at http://www.deviantmoon.com

Essjay

ahhh! i've been waiting for this for a long while - thank you, Moonboy! :party:

Essjay, i know that you're biting the bullet here, but if it makes you feel any better, it looks like a huge, hardbound, detailed book; not having seen it myself, i'm betting that it's worth it. :)

VioletEye - I agree! Am very excited to be able to have a companion book. It will definitely be worth the wait :)

inanna_tarot

I have tried Amazon.co.uk and the book isnt available for preorder. Are their problems with the book coming out soon?

Moonboy

OFFICIAL UPDATE on the COMPANION BOOK!
Here is the official word from US Games regarding the release date: The book took on even GREATER EPIC proportions during printing....wait until you see what the book looks like post-production. As a matter of fact, I originally posted that the book would weigh a whopping 2 lbs....well how does 4 lbs sound now? This is no skimpy LWB! :) I will be getting some advanced copies mid-November...(I will ship as many as I get to those who pre-ordered)....but the BULK of the books won't be here until the beginning of January...then I can fulfill ALL of the preorders. I know many put in advanced orders back in the Summer...and I appreciate your patience! TO say thanks, the LuNaTiCs will be adding another BONUS to your long awaited order!
~Sincerely,
Patrick Valenza

Essjay

It will be worth the wait - it'll be a lovely surprise when it arrives :)

MissChiff

Damn.. I can't stand the wait.. Hurry up.. And wait.. I bet you think this is funny...

EmpyreanKnight

Ordered the Borderless Deck, which would most likely arrive this month. If it proves as luscious as I think it is, and I'm stoked to begin a deeper study of the deck, I just might order the companion book. I'm definitely excited!

Essjay

My Amazon order was cancelled sadly. I hope I'll be able to reorder in the new year?

Eta: Placed my order at book depository instead!